My Offline Challenge: Week Eighteen
I totally missed my week seventeen update, so I'm doubling up this week. I write these things for myself and fully realize there's no value to anyone outside of my dusty cranium.
Here are the runs I managed to squeeze in over the past two weeks.
- Sunday, July 1 - This morning run was long and awesome. It might be my favourite run of all time.
- Monday, July 2 - Finally my ball game was on a Tuesday night which allowed me to attend my 5k clinic. We ran 10:1s for 26 minutes or so, but I snuck in an extra hill.
- Tuesday, July 3 - I ran with the good ol' AM2 gang before my ball game. We did 5k and Raging Storm followed that up with a 32-6 killin'.
- Wednesday, July 4 - I ran another 26 minutes with the 5k clinic. It wasn't particularly fulfilling.
- Tuesday, July 10 - After six days off, I ran 3k with AM2 and then another 3k with just the Hooster. Hooster's run had lots of hill action, so I actually felt it.
- Wednesday, July 11 - Tonight I ran 28 minutes of 10:1s with the 5k clinic, but Tall Luke and I threw in an extra km and two extra hills.
That puts us up to date. I don't have another run scheduled until Sunday morning when I hope to duplicate the feat of two Sundays ago. The Whitby 5000 is less than three weeks away.
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!