The New Daylight Saving Time
Thanks to our neighbours to the south, we're springing forward a month earlier this year. Before you fall asleep tonight, do yourself a favour and change your clocks. For me, that means changing the clock radio next to the bed, the clock on the microwave and the one in the car. The one on my digital receiver and the one on my PC will update automatically.
Springing forward a month earlier is a step in the right direction, but I've long said we should spring ahead and stay there. In fact, I just counted six entries on this very topic, beginning in 2003.
- Dark Nights Ahead - October 28, 2003
- Daylight Saving Time - April 3, 2004
- Daylight Saving Time Forever - October 29, 2004
- Daylight Saving Time - April 2, 2005
- Daylight Saving Solution - July 20, 2005
- The Repeated Daylight Saving Time Rant - October 28, 2006
Maybe I'll just refuse to fall back next fall. It'll just make me really early for appointments and meetings and stuff.
Only 3 comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's keep this conversation going!