My mom called me tonight to tell me it's going to be chilly on Sunday. That's the day of the Santa Claus Parade and I'm taking the kids. I'm hoping Mother Nature has a change of heart and it's balmy on Sunday because a long wait with a four year old and a two year old in the cold can be rather challenging.
Speaking of chill, I see seven "chill" songs in my MP3 collection. They are:
- Boogie Chillin' - John Lee Hooker
- We Like To Chill - The 2 Live Crew
- How To Kill A Radio Consultant (The DJ Chuck Chillout Mega Murder Boom)
- Eat 'Em Up L Chill - L.L Cool J.
- You Have Placed A Chill In My Heart - The Eurythmics
- Chill - EPMD
- Gula Gula (Chilluminati Mix) - Mari Boine
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!