Wedding Prologue Tunes
The 100 songs for my brother's wedding have been finalized, burned and are ready for the big day. It's 6.9 hours worth of tunes, so it's highly unlikely anyone will ever hear the same song twice.
Yesterday I received a request from the bride to produce a second mix of music. This was music to be played while guests arrive and during the brief ceremony. Background music of sorts. This was to be an entirely different mix, this was to be classical.
Here are the eleven songs that comprise the hour long wedding prologue mix.
- Vivaldi - Four Seasons - Spring - I. Allegro
- Haydn - Symphony No. 94 - Andante
- Schubert - Symphony No. 5 - Allegro
- Elgar - Pomp and Circumstance March No. 1
- Handel - Messiah - Hallelujah Chorus
- Mozart - Eine Kleine Nachtmusik
- Rodrigo - Conceirto De Aranjuez
- Pachelbel - Gigue
- Albinoni - Adagio
- Berlioz - Rakoczy March
- Mendelssohn - A Midsummer Night's Dream - Wedding March
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!