Worst Song Ever
Blender magazine has published its list of the 50 worst songs ever. I haven't seen the whole list yet, but below are their top (bottom?) 10.
- We Built This City, Starship, 1985
- Achy Breaky Heart, Billy Ray Cyrus, 1992
- Everybody Have Fun Tonight, Wang Chung, 1986
- Rollin', Limpbizkit, 2000
- Ice Ice Baby, Vanilla Ice, 1990
- The Heart of Rock & Roll, Huey Lewis & The News, 1984
- Don't Worry, Be Happy, Bobby McFerrin, 1988
- Party All the Time, Eddie Murphy, 1985
- American Life, Madonna, 2003
- Ebony and Ivory, Paul McCartney, Stevie Wonder, 1982
I hate to admit it, but I actually like #'s 3 and 4. It's nice to see Madonna on the list though. Everything since True Blue has been pretty crappy.
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!