The General Lee
An insurance company in the United States surveyed car enthusiasts nationwide to determine the Top 10 television and motion picture car stars. Topping the list is my personal favourite television car star, The General Lee. As a kid I dreamed of flying through The General Lee's windows and jumping over broken bridges. Yee Haw!
Here's the top 10:
- "The Dukes of Hazzard," 1969 Dodge Charger General Lee
- "Bullitt," green 1968 Ford Mustang driven by Steve McQueen
- "Gone in Sixty Seconds," 1967 Shelby GT500
- "Back to the Future," 1983 DeLorean
- "Batman" TV series, Batmobile
- "Goldfinger," Aston Martin DB5
- "Smokey and the Bandit," 1977 Pontiac Firebird T/A
- "Herbie, the Love Bug," 1963 Volkswagen Beetle
- "Starsky and Hutch" TV series and "Starsky & Hutch" movie, 1974 Ford Torino
- "The Green Hornet" TV series, Chrysler Imperial Black Beauty
No comments? C'mon, we can do better... Leave a comment above and let's start this conversation!