Happy 4th Birthday!

jar

bsmntdwllr73

Happy birthday Jarvis!!I hope it's a great day filled with family and fun!!!

April 9, 2018 @ 1:27 PM

James Edgar

Happy Birthday Jarvis!

April 9, 2018 @ 1:51 PM

Philly-Bob

Happy Birthday Jarvis!!!

April 9, 2018 @ 3:19 PM

Steve

Happy Birthday, little man. Hopefully you get a hair brush for your special day!

April 9, 2018 @ 4:53 PM

The males are allergic to hair combing in this house.

April 9, 2018 @ 4:57 PM

Brian Gerstein (Raptors Devotee)

So awesome to see Jarvis for real tonight! Happy Birthday!

April 9, 2018 @ 11:10 PM

jj

Happy Belated Birthday! I think you are the inspo for only 4 news tidbits every morning this week so far, so I can dig it.

Also, don't worry about brushing your hair just yet

April 10, 2018 @ 9:09 AM

bsmntdwllr73

I'm sure that there a plenty of sparse-haired gents of a certain age who have seen this picture,
and went to bed wishing that they could wake up with such a healthy head of hair to not run a
comb through! And, no, I'm not one of them! My luxurious male mane is pretty much the only
part of my physical self that I like!!

April 10, 2018 @ 9:55 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Just saw the Tweet about how the average podcast listener listens to an average 5 podcasts a
week. I know that you have a busy week ahead with 3 episodes, but you've done four in a week
at least once, no? I find it very hard to listen to other podcasts as they always pale in comparison,
and as they say, you never forget your first!! (Involuntarily releasing lips from ass right 'bout now!!!)

April 10, 2018 @ 10:13 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Sorry, posted in the wrong spot!! Ignore and delete at will!!

April 10, 2018 @ 10:14 AM

@bsmntdwllr73

I could never delete such kind words about my podcast!

You'll just have to repeat them in the Open Mike. :)

April 10, 2018 @ 10:18 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
You'll have to excuse my unexpected public display of podcast emotion, but my sadsack life
would be so much more drearier if not for your continued Herculean efforts! In fact, I'd gladly offer
to sell a kidney if that kinda thing was even legal to help keep things going ('cept nobody would have
any interest in my middle-aged, diet soda-infused kidneys!!!)

April 10, 2018 @ 10:27 AM

Irv

They just opened a Jollibee's in Toronto Mike, so you could take your kids there (it's a Filipino fast food place). Try the Spam sandwich and the hola hola.

April 10, 2018 @ 11:18 AM