Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 276: Bob Willette Kicks Out the Jams!

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 276In this 276th episode, Mike and 94.9 The Rock FM DJ Bob Willette play and discuss his ten favourite songs. This episode is exactly 1:25:23.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Bob Willette and Me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix and Paytm Canada.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Jay

Nicely done, boys!

October 28, 2017 @ 10:47 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Great episode yet again!! The back and forth banter between you and Bob Willette was
hilarious!! Especially enjoyed the humorous asides regarding the lack of snow in Ethiopia,
contrasted against the abundance of the white powder while Band-Aid were recording "Do
They Know It's Christmas?"!! One minor quibble, however: Have to respectfully disagree
regarding George Michael's "Faith" album, while it was quite enjoyable for its time period,
"Listen Without Prejudice Vol. One" was his true masterpiece, IMO!! "Praying For Time" smokes
any song off his previous album, even if once again I'm in the minority with that somewhat
controversial opinion!

October 28, 2017 @ 10:58 AM

Jason from Sudbury

Downloading and about to listen...but why is this entry published under "In Memoriam"?

October 28, 2017 @ 2:44 PM

@Jason from Sudbury

Human error. :)

October 28, 2017 @ 2:54 PM

Anonymous

What a great guy Bob is and he had to put up with Humble all those years.

October 28, 2017 @ 2:56 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Great podcast guys. Love Tool and was happy to see someone finally pick them. I had that Harvy Danger album on cassette way back in the day. Gonna have to download it at some point. Was a good album, haven't listened to it in years.

I'm still waiting for someone to pick some more of the heavier stuff. Metallica, Pantera, Five Finger Death Punch, Disturbed, Ozzy, Sabbath, etc.

October 30, 2017 @ 6:21 AM

Jason from Sudbury

October 30, 2017 @ 6:21 AM

Jason from Sudbury

October 30, 2017 @ 6:22 AM

Jason from Sudbury

Dammit. Sorry about the triple post Mike. Happens every so often.

October 30, 2017 @ 6:23 AM

Roshan

I am finding it odd that your podcast is co-sponsored by Paytm, an Indian company that I have been using heavily (mainly for paying for Uber rides and sometimes at my office cafeteria) for well over a year. Granted it is the Canadian wing that is the actual sponsor.

October 30, 2017 @ 11:16 AM

@Roshan

I know I replied to you on Twitter, but I thought I'd reply to you here as well.

The PayTM Canada folks I talk to are in Liberty Village here in west Toronto.

October 31, 2017 @ 10:07 AM

James Edgar

I’m only part way through due to time constraints but so far so awesome. Opiate was a brilliant choice as a Tool pick love that song . And as usual I heard some stullill have to follow up on.

October 31, 2017 @ 12:26 PM