Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 272: Peter Bulut Kicks Out the Jams!

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 272In this 272nd episode, Mike and Great Lakes Brewery owner Peter Bulut play and discuss his ten favourite songs. This episode is exactly 1:26:23.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Peter Bulut and Me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery, Property in the 6ix and Paytm Canada.

glb   propertyinthesix   paytm

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Rick C in Oakville

Did you send him home with a 6 pack of GLB? Just shaking your tree Mike!

October 18, 2017 @ 9:36 PM

@Rick C in Oakville

This time, the guest brought the chilled GLB!

October 18, 2017 @ 9:41 PM

bsmntdwllr73

Only half-way through the episode and fearful that i may be asked to vacate the library
due to my spastic chair dancing in tandem to the music!! The music track to that Pitbull
tune is just off the hook and don't even get me started on that fourth pick!! KOTJ is really
Kicking out the Jams with this show ( and no, I'm totally not being facetious with this comment!!)
Also, first heard of and saw the Beastie Boys when they opened for Madonna's Virgin Tour back in
1985. Wasn't apparent back then that they had a "Sabotage" in them!!

October 19, 2017 @ 10:07 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Not only is your latest guest an excellent show sponsor (I'm sure that the product is superb,
just based on the great names!!), but he was an excellent storyteller and background singer(!!)
as well. Undoubtedly the juxtaposition/transition between the seventh and eighth tracks is the
greatest in KOTJ history to date!! Track 10 was an excellent and most fitting conclusion to yet
another spectacular episode!! I, for one, would definitely attend any GLB/T.O. Mike Dance Party
and or Thrashing On the Patio event, even if it meant having to supply my own milk and or soda!!
Perhaps GLB offers a Hard Water option?!?

October 19, 2017 @ 10:55 AM

WCI

My god, a KOTJ with hiphop in it.

October 20, 2017 @ 9:56 AM

@WCI

Not the first! Sophia J did as well!

October 20, 2017 @ 9:56 AM

WCI

Anyone have Beiber in it? I ask because his latest track "Friends" is actually really good. I didn't like most of his recent hits but I admit they're well produced and catchy.

October 20, 2017 @ 10:06 AM

Beatts

I'm late listening to these but I really enjoy this episode. Peter seems like a real genuine, good dude.

October 27, 2017 @ 9:23 AM