Guns N' Roses at the ACC - What a Setlist!

Guns N' Roses played for well over three hours last night and gave us everything that even smelled like a hit.

Guns N' Roses

11. New Rose
  12. This I Love
  13. Civil War
  14. Yesterdays
  15. Prostitute
  16. Coma
  17. Speak Softly Love (Love Theme From The Godfather)
  18. Sweet Child O' Mine
  19. Wichita Lineman
  20. Used to Love Her
  21. My Michelle
  22. Wish You Were Here
  23. November Rain (but first, the Layla piano coda!)
  24. Black Hole Sun
  25. Knockin' on Heaven's Door (with "Only Women Bleed" intro )
  26. Nightrain
  27. Madagascar
  28. Patience
  29. Don't Cry
  30. The Seeker
  31. Paradise City

The Voice of Reason

@Mike

Caught them in Montreal with Our Lady Peace. Great tour.

October 30, 2017 @ 10:06 AM

In all of my life I don't believe I've ever seen one act perform this long. I always felt grateful if we got 2.5 hours out of the headliners.

Of course, I've never been to a Bruce Springsteen concert...

October 30, 2017 @ 10:09 AM

James Edgar

That is pretty epic.

October 30, 2017 @ 11:13 AM

Urooj Islam

Damn, those are good seats.

I love being able to see the entire stage like that.

October 30, 2017 @ 11:57 AM

Cambo

Was Axl on time, or did he take his sweet time coming on stage?

October 30, 2017 @ 1:11 PM

andrew

Why didn't they play any AC/DC songs since Axl is their lead singer now. AC/DC fans would have loved it.

October 30, 2017 @ 1:33 PM

@Cambo

Ticket said 8pm, they started at 8:10pm I believe.

October 30, 2017 @ 3:06 PM

@Urooj Islam

We were in the last row of the ACC, believe it or not!

October 30, 2017 @ 3:07 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Not big on the Chinese Democracy stuff, but still a heluva setlist. Glad Axl was on time and everything went great. Sounds like you guys had a blast.
I really like Slash. He's an amazing and talented musician.

October 31, 2017 @ 8:33 AM

mrmojorisinca

I couldn't bring myself to go see them..
+ I didn't want to risk Axl showing up at 10pm

October 31, 2017 @ 11:07 AM

bsmntdwllr73

@Mike
Sorry I'm nearly a week late on this, but I have basically been a prisoner in my Parkdale Gulag
over the last 7 days (awaiting annual unit inspection and/or long-needed repairs!). Anyway,
I'm glad that you and Elvis enjoyed the concert. However, a few random notes: While this is an
impressive setlist indeed, I can't help but feel that this version of the band is akin to a well-polished
Las Vegas tribute act (even with 3 original members!) than it is the original artifact. Without Izzy
Stradlin's willingness to participate (and his songs and vocals were a definite highlight of the Use
Your Illusion albums) and the sloppy percussion of Steven Adler from the debut and the Lies
EP, their current drummer is far too proficient for the earlier material. Plus, what the hell is the
deal with two keyboardists?!? I love the keys, but G N'R is definitely not a prog-rock band!! Still, at
least they aren't trotting out the horn section anymore!!

November 4, 2017 @ 9:14 AM

Markham photographer

The best show I've ever seen! Thank you, GN'R!

November 6, 2017 @ 10:14 AM