Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 242: Elvis

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 242In this 242nd episode, Mike catches up with Elvis. This episode is exactly 1:29:34.

Become a Patron

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Elvis and me

Toronto Mike'd is proudly brought to you by Great Lakes Brewery and Property in the 6ix

Great Lakes Beer propertyinthesix.com

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

elvis

Perhaps the episode containing the most fun.

June 18, 2017 @ 11:16 AM

Urooj Islam

Damien Cox might have second thoughts about coming back if he hears this episode, ha.

June 18, 2017 @ 12:12 PM

Brandon

The section where Elvis lost it in laughter over the last name crack and you still managed to transition into "Paradise City" with your lead-in and the last bit of Elvis's laughter having "hit the post" absolutely perfectly had me in stitches. :) Urooj Islam may be right however, haha.

Great listen! I like the "hangin' with a couple of old friends" vibe of these episodes with the recurring episodes, especially with Elvis.

June 18, 2017 @ 8:11 PM

WestCoast Irv

I'm 100% behind an Elvis, Irvine and Boon podcast. I'll call it in.

June 19, 2017 @ 2:13 AM

James Edgar

I have to admit this was my first Elvis episode. as Elvis mentioned in this episode he just hasn't been an interesting draw. I was wrong this was actually quite engaging.

One question. How the fuck do people get it down to 10 favourite songs?

June 19, 2017 @ 12:50 PM

Liz

Haha! Listening to the episode now and loving it - as usual.

Phew! Thanks for the level of detail on the white hair, Elvis. I wouldn't have been able to sleep without knowing the exact site of the sprout!

June 19, 2017 @ 3:32 PM

Liz

LOVED this episode!

It has to be the one with the most 'swears'. So, in honour of that, I have to say this was entertaining as fuck!

Elvis - good thing I didn't chime in via Twitter - wouldn't want to blow your cover with your work people.

Thanks for this one, Elvis and Mike!

June 19, 2017 @ 4:35 PM

Beatts

Loved it. The laughing part is contagious and had me cracking up.

Would love to drink beers with you and Elvis and bust balls about past episodes.

I'm doing the ten songs I would choose in my head and its tougher then I thought but enjoying it regardless.

June 19, 2017 @ 8:19 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Great episode, it was almost an episode of Planes, Trains and Automobiles, on how Elvis was getting to Mikes, to BMO field and back.

June 20, 2017 @ 7:01 AM

Anonymous

Trying not to chortle in my office, listening to Elvis laugh.

Thanks, these are always a joy.

June 21, 2017 @ 8:36 AM

markosaar

Oops, that was me.

June 21, 2017 @ 8:42 AM

Freedom 55

I think I'm beginning to tolerate Elvis.

June 22, 2017 @ 11:19 AM

Urooj Islam

The pictures and video that Mike and Elvis shared from the Toronto FC game were insane, what an experience those games have turned into. It's like the passion of the fans was waiting for the team to finally catch up and when they did, it just took things to a whole another level.

Now I chuckle to myself whenever I remember that Argos/Toronto FC comparison, I feel kind of bad for those that are delusional enough to still make it.

June 22, 2017 @ 1:55 PM

@Urooj Islam

Here's the video.

There's no other sports experience like this in the city pic.twitter.com/EI1ewuQiZp

— Toronto Mike (@torontomike) June 18, 2017