Leafs Win!

leaf-fan

Rick C in Oakville

This guy should be at every game, not that I am superstitious!

April 16, 2017 @ 1:09 PM

stephen

Park this cat in the platinum seats, right behind the Caps bench!

One game at the time.
Sucks to loose Polak, probably means Zaitsev gets rushed back.

April 16, 2017 @ 5:17 PM

Dartman will definitely be at the ACC tomorrow night. MLSE gave him a ticket.

It's strange how they won't disclose Polak's injury even though he's out for the season. I mean, what's the harm now?

I saw footage of Zaitsev skating pretty hard. He tweeted he'd be back tomorrow, but that Tweet's been deleted. I'm guessing Lou asked him to do that after slapping him on the wrist.

ACC and Maple Leaf square will be bananas tomorrow night. Giddy-up!

April 16, 2017 @ 5:39 PM

mrmojorisinca

I so wanted a tickets for the playoffs..but at $400 for section 300 I was more interested watching at a bar for far less :)

Go Leafs Go :)

April 17, 2017 @ 9:35 AM

Dawn Keibals

No doubt he is the son of Fishka Rais from The Hilarious House of Frightenstein .

April 17, 2017 @ 12:53 PM

The Voice of Reason

The Jays could use Dartman's services for the remainder of this season.

April 17, 2017 @ 5:58 PM

Rob J

Now that this future diabetic-stroke victim is getting more attention from the national media than the other Canadian TEAMS combined, he better have a perfectly clean past.

April 17, 2017 @ 6:55 PM

I just heard he smokes!

April 17, 2017 @ 6:59 PM

BTW, Rogers says 3.64 million on average watched game 2 of Leafs vs. Caps. Ratings problem solved!

April 17, 2017 @ 7:01 PM

Rob J

Haha, explains the wide smiles by the hosts and the convenient amnesia regarding the other 5 teams! Man, the Jays couldn't have scripted a better time to go 2 and whatever.

April 17, 2017 @ 7:22 PM

Rob J

Nice win for your guys again, TM.

April 17, 2017 @ 10:14 PM

Daniel

Our salesmen had a box for the game. They were sending me pics

I'm in the wrong profession...

Great game! This team is going to give me a heart attack

April 18, 2017 @ 8:13 AM

Ryan G

I guess you can call it a day on life when you've become a meme like dart man. Having said that, it's too bad a guy who uninentionally went viral isn't the one cashing in on it. By this point i'm sure there are t shirts, buttons, bumper stickers and detergent. In fact, although he's getting free Leafs tickets, the price of beer at the ACC alone will set him back a few thou.

April 18, 2017 @ 10:05 AM

James Edgar

I was at an Easter Dinner get together Saturday night ( Got in shit from wife for sneaking peeks at the game on the CBC sports App) and got into a small disagreement with my host.

He was spouting off about how the " Leafs don't care if they win the place is full no matter what" .

Which i think anyone who has ever talked about the leafs in a group will have heard a million times.

My host who is incredibly open minded about just about anything I can think of would not listen to one reason why the Leaf organisation that exists at the moment is not the one that could have operated like that in the 70's and 80's.

It was a text book example of Cognitive Dissidence and an example of what happens when an organisation like the Ballard run Leafs are so dysfunctional for so long

April 18, 2017 @ 12:14 PM

Jason from Sudbury

I think the Leafs have a good shot at beating the Caps. Here's hoping they pull it off.

You need to have Dartman on the podcast.

April 18, 2017 @ 2:32 PM

Beatts

Wait a second....

Dartman is a "Jason from Sudbury"....

Are YOU Dartman ?

Coincidentally if you ever need a Fartman on the podcast Mike I'm available, at the low cost of some cold Great Lakes Brewery beers...

^ Slick product plug

April 18, 2017 @ 3:10 PM

Jason from Sudbury

Oh shit. I didn't even think about that. But no I'm not Dartman. Mike can even confirm that.

April 18, 2017 @ 3:17 PM

Beatts

Would love for Mike to confirm that I'm Fartman.

April 18, 2017 @ 3:30 PM

Urooj Islam

Thank the Sports Gods for this team and the Raptors, great distractions from the early trainwreck of the Jays.

April 18, 2017 @ 10:57 PM