Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 218: Craig "Lobster Boy" Venn

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 218In this 218th episode, Mike chats with Craig Venn about his years at CFNY, being Lobster Boy on the John Derringer show and hosting the morning show at 94.9 The Rock. This episode is exactly 1:36:12.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Craig Venn and Me

Become a Patron

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd and subscribe here.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Beatts

Great episode Mike. Did you realize you called Jenn Valentyne "Jen Holiday" at 1:10:47 ?

;)

February 16, 2017 @ 5:37 PM

@Beatts

Aw, man! And Craig didn't correct me!

I must have been thinking about this gal....

February 16, 2017 @ 9:29 PM

James Edgar

Lol i was going to mention the Jen Holiday thing.

Great one Mike.

February 17, 2017 @ 3:08 PM

Andrew

Listening to Craig talk about certain instances that happened in the station are brining back a lot of memories for a young kid who was trying to figure out if he wanted to work in the crazy industry.

It's been a long time since I've seen Craig - it's great hearing his voice.

Thanks Mike.
Cheers,
Andrew

February 20, 2017 @ 9:54 AM

mississauga frank

Not a bad interview. Still trying to understand the discussion at the beginning about your Raptor game count. What did that have to do with anything? I thought this was about the guest.

February 22, 2017 @ 12:25 PM

@mississauga frank

I often share personal stories or anecdotes at the beginning before we begin the deep dive with the guest. The Raptors story had absolutely nothing to do with Craig and everything to do with Terrence Ross getting traded.

February 22, 2017 @ 1:55 PM

Beatts

Mike i for one like the personal stories or anecdotes. Some times they are hit or miss but I always appreciate them. You never know what conversational gems you may glean from it.

February 22, 2017 @ 5:27 PM

Jody Thornton

Very good podcast. I don't really think it was "touchy" where he went with Martin Streek. He's just looking back at things realistically, and I have to tend to agree.

February 22, 2017 @ 8:20 PM