Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 134: Roger Lajoie

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 134In this 134th episode, Mike chats with Fan 590 host Roger Lajoie about his lengthy career in radio, his dozens of other gigs, the Prime Time Sports throw-down between Bob McCown and Stephen Brunt, 1050 schadenfreude and Blue Jays fever. This episode is exactly 1:05:36.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Andrew

Just finished listening... good stuff. I see Roger a number of times at the Dome up in the media room having dinner and getting ready for the game.

He sounded great on the mic, as all professionals should :)

Cheers,
Andrew

September 17, 2015 @ 10:26 AM

Argie

@Mike
I'll give it a listen. I hope you asked him how the hell he has dodged the axe from Telemedia/The Fan/Rogers over the years when other more talented pros haven't been as lucky.

September 17, 2015 @ 10:59 AM

@Argie

Roger's secret is never being a permanent, full-time employee. He's a pay-as-you-go freelancer.

September 17, 2015 @ 11:00 AM

Terry Starr

Thanks for this Mike I enjoyed it a lot. Rogers is an interesting guy and has had a varied career. I've always enjoyed him on the Fan and I'm sure he's a great teacher too. Good show, nice job, great guest!

September 17, 2015 @ 3:17 PM

Mike Gamble

I'll need to listen to this tomorrow. "The Roj" is great and I love that he is one of the official scorers for the Jays...hope that came up during your discussion.

September 18, 2015 @ 9:59 PM

@Mike Gamble

We talked quite a bit about that.

September 18, 2015 @ 10:05 PM

Al The Royal Pain

I really enjoyed this one. I'm a fan of Roger's and I think it would be great if you could get Stormin' Norman in. It would be even better if you got both Stormin and Roger in at the same time!

September 24, 2015 @ 3:17 PM