Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 119: James Mirtle

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 119In this 119th episode, Mike chats with Globe and Mail hockey reporter James Mirtle about covering the Leafs, his use of Twitter, analytics in hockey and why he doesn't ask questions at press conferences. This episode is exactly 1:04:40.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

James Mirtle and Me

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Elba

I plan to listen to this soon (my first one)!

As an aside, have you reached out to Bruce Arthur as a podcast guest?

April 23, 2015 @ 12:45 PM

@Elba

Your first one? You have to go back and listen to the Strombo one, the Marsden one, the Marek one and the Maddog one! Actually, listen to them all! :)

I did ask Bruce Arthur about coming on and he said when things calm down at home. His 4th kid was just born and I think he's swamped.

April 23, 2015 @ 1:36 PM

Elba

@Mike I tried to listen to one (I honestly cannot remember which episode) and became annoyed quite quickly with it. I'll give it one more go.

April 23, 2015 @ 3:22 PM

@Elba

Do you like Strombo?

April 23, 2015 @ 3:24 PM

@Elba

Do this... visit this page and listen to the episode with your favourite personality on the list...

April 23, 2015 @ 3:27 PM

Anon&on

@Toronto Michael
Great bit on phaneuf, you walked over James as he was talking about music choices- argh.
I'm getting a bit of a Scandals & Animals vibe from the last few podcaats. Not saying that's bad.

April 24, 2015 @ 10:36 AM

@Anon&on

What does that mean? The "Scandals & Animals" comparison, I mean.

As for me walking on his answer, my bad... I'm going to work on that, starting today with Roz Weston.

April 24, 2015 @ 10:42 AM

I couldn't wait for your reply so I googled it.

April 24, 2015 @ 11:02 AM