What's the Best Internet Plan in Toronto?

I have a question for the hivemind. What is the very best internet plan in the city?

Recently, I've spent time with both Teksavvy and Rogers. Where would you direct someone looking for reliable high speed internet who wants to download at high speeds with a cap that can accomodate a healthy dosage of Netflix and the like?

Bob

Other than Bell and Rogers?

Here are my picks for the top alternative internet service providers in Toronto.

Teksavvy
A favourite of nerds across Ontario, Teksavvy offers a healthy mix of over a dozen cable and DSL plans, backed up by pleasant customer service; you're likely to find a package that fits your usage needs and budget. Heavy users can avail themselves of unlimited 50Mbps (megabits per second) DSL for $84.99 a month. (In case you're nostalgic for those weird boing-ing noises coming out of your modem, they also offer dial-up for $7.99 a month. ...Really.)

Primus
The largest alternative telecom in Canada, Primus offers a variety of wireless services (including phone and VoIP) in addition to a handful of DSL packages. Shoppers beware: available speeds rely heavily on the neighbourhood. For example, while some areas can get up to 50Mbps plans, my Danforth neighbourhood is locked into 7Mbps at $42.95 a month, which doesn't impress terribly.

Contact
Contact is clearly trying to court a young, budget-conscious demo - their website looks like it should be for some kind of women-oriented gym. They promise "the best bang for your buck," with a variety of DSL plans at 6Mbps, 15Mbps and 25Mbps speeds - their biggest plan offers 500GB of bandwidth at 25Mbps for a frankly insane $34.95 a month. The secret to their pricing: They ask folks to pay extra for their ContactCare tech support.

Start
Start offers cable, lower-speed DSL, and higher-speed FTTN connections. (For the uninitiated, FTTN is a DSL connection that offers a shorter connection between your home and the fibre network, in an effort to offer a more reliable signal.) Add $15 a month to cable plans or $10 a month for DSL plans to get unlimited data. (Except for the 150Mbps cable plan, which already gives you 400GB of bandwidth. You can just suck that one up.)

Electronic Box
This Quebecois company just set up shop in Ontario (as evidenced by the site's somewhat-rickety translation). But for some, their services just might be parfait. Their biggest cable plan is a whopping 1,000GB of bandwidth at 30Mbps at a dirt-cheap $29.95 (for the first six months ... after that, it nearly doubles). While their DSL plans tap out at 250GB of monthly bandwidth, they all come with unlimited downloads from 2am to 2pm regardless of tier, meaning you can still binge-download on a budget.

VMedia
This Toronto-based media company makes Android-based TV its bread and butter, offering set-top video boxes that mix TV channels with access to extra Internet-delivered content. They're also an ISP, offering two unlimited cable plans at 30Mbps ($49.95) and 60Mbps ($64.95) download speeds.

Distributel
Operating in Ontario, Quebec, Alberta and B.C., this telecom (which owns several smaller offshoots, including Acanac) lets you take your pick of cable, DSL, and FTTN connections. A selling point: All of their packages - from an entry-level 6Mbps DSL package ($36.95) to 60Mbps cable - offer unlimited downloads.

March 29, 2015 @ 10:49 PM

Sam in Pickering

Avoid Comwave, even if you're a Domi fan.

I've heard horror stories.

March 29, 2015 @ 10:51 PM

Poindexter

Acanac, 30meg down 5up and no cap, 50 bucks a month

March 30, 2015 @ 6:50 AM

Gary

My friend uses Acanac and is pleased with it. I use Bell and am happy with them.

March 30, 2015 @ 7:09 AM

elvis

I use Start.

March 30, 2015 @ 7:24 AM

Ajax Mike

I just recently switched to Teksavvy, and I'll just add to Bob's comment above. Usage between 2am and 8am doesn't count towards your cap. While obviously that doesn't suit many folks' schedules, you can at least schedule downloads for those times if you know what you're doing.

March 30, 2015 @ 7:52 AM

Al The Royal Pain

@Bob

Thanks for that info!

March 30, 2015 @ 8:43 AM

markosaar

TekSavvy used to be the obvious choice, but they seem to be having major growing-pains. Start.ca is my go-to now.

Several friends have had billing horror-stories with Acanac.

The 'best' choice though is to move into a modern condo or apartment building that has a fibre hook-up with Beanfield or Coextro, but obviously that won't work for everyone. I pay $43/mth on Coextro and get unlimited 30/30. Beanfield customers get unlimited 100/100.

The high upload speed is great for off-site backups.

March 30, 2015 @ 9:48 AM

Argie

Funny you should ask. I was with Distributel for about 7 years and recently switched to Zazeen (YV, internet & phone) due mainly because their package was cheaper than Distb.

Anyway, Saturday was my activation date and two guys from Bell came over to get things going. I don't know if it was inexperience or the weed I smelled on them, but they were completely useless. They had no knowledge of how VOIP works. I had to explain how it works and where the various cords went. After 2.5 hours at my house they claimed the internet/phone signal was "there" but that Zazeen had supplied a defective router. I told them that's hard to believe but I called Zazeen anyway after these jokers left.

Zazeen then told me on Sunday the problem was a Bell's end and they needed to activate my line - which wouldn' happen until MOnday (it remains to be seen if Bell has done this, as I'm at work now). Either Zazeen or Bell is bullshitting me but either way, I didn't have cable, internet or home phone all weekend and I'm really pissed because I missed the NCAA basketball game of the century - Kentucky edging Notre Dame.

So to answer your question: Don't use Zazeen - for anything!!!

March 30, 2015 @ 9:53 AM

Handsome Rob

Rogers 100 mb unlimited. With the kids streaming and our regular usage, we were pushing the previous (60mb with 320gb) cap almost every month.
Add in the shomi and NHL package which comes with it and I was sold on the upgrade. I've cancelled Netflix so I consider that in my price point. Think it's about $85 a month - the $8 I used to give to Netflix. Really strong wifi with the modem and on the first speedtest the tech did after setting it up we hit a peak of 190mb down, levelling off and holding consistent at 140mb.

March 30, 2015 @ 11:48 AM

Justin

I have a family member with the unfortunate fate of being locked into Comwave on a 3 year contract. It's a shame that the great Tie Domi is shilling for this terrible company. The internet service is regularly down (and I mean multiple times a week), the internet speed gets slow at times, the customer service is terrible, and they swindle you with hidden fees. It's a lot cheaper than Rogers, yes, but you get what you pay for. And with comwave you are paying for a horrible service. DO NOT RECOMMEND.

March 30, 2015 @ 12:17 PM

Argie

@Justin
Everything you wrote there makes sense - everything, except where you referred to Domi as "great." Huh?

March 30, 2015 @ 12:52 PM

markosaar

@Argie,

When I first signed up with TekSavvy, the Bell tech that came over (three weeks after I ordered), dicked around for a while and left without a word.

I called TekSavvy asking what the hell was going on, and they said that my service should be operating, but they could see it clearly wasn't. Had to wait another two weeks for another Bell tech. He yelled when he looked at the outlet ... the previous guy had yanked the cord out of the wall.

March 30, 2015 @ 5:57 PM

Argie

@markosaar
I got the feeling from the Bell guys that unless you're a Bell customer they don't give a shit.

March 31, 2015 @ 8:15 AM

bigtechguy

@markosaar

Coextro now offers 100Mbps for $45 and 250Mbps for $75.

Amazing!

May 18, 2015 @ 5:31 PM

shit happens

here is my nightmare experience with TekSavvy:
I ordered and paid the money for internet service one month before the installation. (they need you to pay first);
Some one came to my apartment to install one day after the appointment;
(Teksavvy does not have their own engineer, which could be a big disaster if you need service );
After installation, my computers (two computers and all my iphone ipad, everything) can not open pages. But the guy said it was not his business, he said I should contact my service provider on my own. And then the guy went away.
Then I contacted TekSavvy for many times in the next two days. Their people said they did see my modem logged on the internet, so their service had no problem. the problem was on me.
I said "if you come here with your own computer and if then your computer can open the pages, then the problem is on me", but they said they will never come. Also, they will never refund my money if I cancel the service order.
Finally, I had no time to wast, and then I ordered one of the biggest internet provider in Toronto. They asked my IDs and then came to install without payment. When the installation was finished, all my computers and iphone ipad could open any pages just like they used to be. When the success was confirmed, the guy went away left me his cell number. Half month later I paid the fee.

So, what I want to say is , TekSavvy is the first shit and thief I've ever met in my life. they are really SOB, and I will let them pay for their shamelessness. Also, I believe, they will go bankrupt soon.

June 6, 2015 @ 2:46 PM

H.saraj

Hi guys I'm problem with Bramatelecom im need internet how have good idea please send me mail I'm need internet about 400 gig 15 mp

August 2, 2015 @ 10:56 AM

g121

@H.saraj ..

i've been with Teksavvy for years .. 15down/1up DSL with 400GB/month quota for ~$40/month .. no complaints here :)) ..

cheers from Toronto ..

August 2, 2015 @ 11:24 AM

Frank

I'm really appreciating ElectronicBox (http://www.electronicbox.net/). Their 30Mbits for 30$ offer is just plainly awesome

August 5, 2015 @ 10:49 AM

Saeid

Thanks for very useful information. I am thinking to switch from Bell to another service provider and this page almost has all the information I need in order to see all the service providers in one place.

August 6, 2015 @ 11:33 PM

sam

Comwave to many problems. ...had Internet and phone service with them ...omg worst service...just to save few bucks...never ever

August 16, 2015 @ 11:35 AM

Drew Barton

Hi Mike,

Sorry I'm late to the thread. If you live in a condo building you can check us out.

All plans are unlimited and feature symmetrical download/upload speeds that are guaranteed.

50 Mbps down/up - $35/mo
100 Mbps down/up - $50/mo
150 Mbps down/up - $65/mo
500 Mbps down/up - $125/mo

Please feel free to call if you have any questions :)

Drew
647 799 1023

August 18, 2015 @ 4:17 PM

markosaar

@Drew Barton,

Can you tell me where the fibre infrastructure you're using comes from? Do you install it yourself? Do you rent it (from whom?)

I've noticed a lot of small ISPs servicing downtown buildings these days, with amazing plans compared to the big two, but I don't understand where it's coming from.

August 18, 2015 @ 8:03 PM

Drew Barton

@markosaar,

Sorry for the delayed reply Marko,

Yes, we install our own fibre infrastructure in the buildings we service. If you order FibreStream service, you will get a FibreStream technician for the install.

Please feel free to call me if you have any other questions :)

Drew

September 16, 2015 @ 7:01 PM

Alan

Just got Fibrestream in my building a month ago, don't even have a cable modem- just a network cable coming into the house. The technician who set it up was great, even left me some spare Ethernet connectors to help me change the ADSL in-wall phone wiring over to Ethernet. For the price the download speed is great but the real advantage over cable Internet is the incredible upload speed. Wouldn't consider going back to Rogers.

November 6, 2015 @ 12:31 PM

Brett

I have had Distributel for 2 years and I am finally fed up with them.
The service is no better than Rogers and continually goes down in evening hours.
I have to reset the modem 2 to 3 times a day ....
Worse service I have ever had and I am now looking for a better option...

November 22, 2015 @ 11:33 AM

Brett

Hi there. I'm on line 18 hours a day and notice a lot of people I talk to have internet slow down or complete drops usually when using Skype. I'm with Bell fiber and never have any problems as it is a stable and reliable network. At the end of the day it's worth every penny for no hassles. Customer service is much better than it used to be. You might just want to give them a second chance to show you the difference.

November 26, 2015 @ 3:03 AM

Raymund

Avoid V Media , at nights I get only 2 to 5 MBPS ...they do not have their own service team which will take 2 weeks to come if you request one....

November 30, 2015 @ 8:58 PM

Sam

Stay far away from comwave they are the biggest shit and thief of all!! I've ever met in my life.

December 12, 2015 @ 9:02 PM

Chantale

Try Worldline they offer really cheap internet!!!!!

December 23, 2015 @ 8:47 AM

Chantale

Try Worldline they offer really cheap internet!!!!!

December 23, 2015 @ 8:47 AM

E Cummer

Wow! that guy Domi sure gets around, doesn't he? Wasn't that long ago he was plugging for some energy company. I use Rogers for about $40/month (100 gigs). Happy with the service.

January 15, 2016 @ 12:34 AM

Reg

Currently with Robers......way too expensive and no loyalty for long time customers. Newbies get the big breaks. Scammers.....will soon dump them.

February 5, 2016 @ 5:59 PM

Paul

Currently with CIKtel for almost 5 years now...was very good for the first two years.....then started getting slower and slower and more downtime and disconnections...later price increased to cover capacity upgrades...17/1Mbps + home phone for $ 45 incl tax when started, now paying $64 for same but much lower quality service than earlier. Speed is ok now for most part but there is downtime and slowdown in the evenings. Can get better ones for the same price now...

February 15, 2016 @ 1:28 PM

Wally

I've been with CIK as well for about a couple years, they offer a decent price but service has been horrible as of late. With over 5 laptops in my household constantly streaming stuff online, it just won't cut it. I'm not in one of the new condos, and won't be able to get the kick ass fibe deals that fibrestream and beanfield can offer. Living in a old condo, I'm more than likely have to resign going the Bell route, wish there was something better for us regular folk...

February 18, 2016 @ 8:28 PM

Cdude

Ok folks here you go, I researched for days and hours to find the best deal. The following deal is the best deal available hands down. If you can find better please let me know. Been with them for about 2 months now and am very please.

Details below

50M Unlimited FTTN Internet for only $49.99/month. 50M download, 10M Upload. Unlimited Usage. No contract. One time $149 modem fee apply. Free installation. No dry loop fee. Free 7 days trial. Free Static IP address.

February 28, 2016 @ 7:53 PM

Cdude

I should also mention you can bring your own modem...no need to purchase theirs.

Here are other plans if you don't need as fast.

Unlimited 25M/10M $34.99/month, one time $99 wifi modem charge apply, Free Install, Free 7 days trial Free dry loop&Static IP

Unlimited 15M/1M $29.99/month, one time $99 wifi modem charge apply, Free Install, Free 7 days trial Free dry loop&Static IP

February 28, 2016 @ 7:58 PM

amcor

cdude do you have this internet service?

April 6, 2016 @ 7:50 PM

Kunal PaTeL

Which internet provider is good but at the lower prices

April 21, 2016 @ 9:06 PM

Wendy

Hi
I used ACN for almost two years and very happy with their service. I just became one of their IBO and would like to spread words around! If interested, u can go check out my website and find out the price. Thanks everyone!!
wendymawlay.acndirect.com

April 30, 2016 @ 11:26 PM

Wendy

Hi
I am with ACN for almost two years and very happy with their service. For stand alone Internet, u hv to pay 50.99 for 6Mbps and for only phone service, u hv to pay 29.99 and can call up to 50 countries. If u bundle the service, it cost $76 something. People all over Canada use

April 30, 2016 @ 11:36 PM

Wendy

Sorry, I accidentally hit post comment
So people all over Canada used it and it's very affordable. I just became one of their IBO and want to spread around. If interested, u can go on my website to find out more about the service and the price. Thanks
www.wendymawlay.acndirect.com

April 30, 2016 @ 11:39 PM

Shibu

Hey everyone - I can't be more pleased with Electronic Box. Sure they are a second tier provider, relying on Bell (blame that on CRTC) for DSL - but my installation went quite smoothly. I have "FTTN" 25/10/150G (no dry loop fee) for 37.95+tax. I've had them for over a year and have had reliable service. Highly recommend them.

May 2, 2016 @ 4:03 PM

Frank

A bit off the topic, but is it possible to sign a contract with an internet provider for less than a year?

June 27, 2016 @ 9:43 PM

Paul

Bell 100 here and for the price just over $125.00 per month.... its pathetic!!!! i get way too much buffering issues viewing on any tv box.... they even made me pay over $200.00 for a top quality modem.

If anyone on here knows of any provider who can provide fast speed internet without any buffering issues please please please advise whom they are.

I`m in the Bloor, The East Mall location Etobicoke. it drives me nuts to be paying for this suppose to be top quality internet just to have buffering issues wat too often.

July 20, 2016 @ 2:43 PM

Antony

I am with Rogers in the office which at Steeles and Woodbine and Rogers at Finch and Don Mills.
AT the later site the internet connection for one single computer is terrible while on the Steeles site working with 5 computers the service is OK. I am scratching my head what else can I do to have a decent internet connection. At the moment I am still searching. If you have a suggestion please drop me a note. Thank you

July 28, 2016 @ 7:00 PM

Ted T.

Recently signed up with Carry Telecom - http://www.carrytel.ca/ ... So far so good, happy & no issues.

Unlimited Usage
1. $29.99/mo > 15M Download/10M Upload
2. $34.99/mo > 25M Download/10M Upload
3. $49.99/mo > 50M Download/10M Upload

- No Contract
- No Dryloop Fees
- No Hidden Charges

They also offer Free Trial & Modem Guaranteed For Life

Use this Discount Code to get $70 off: TA2958

August 22, 2016 @ 10:39 PM

Ashmem Orzc

Minimum buffering problems with Poltel from VSOFT.net. Second tier via Bell but lower prices and better options.

September 2, 2016 @ 3:42 PM

Nicole

If you want to make your internet slower, let me know, I can do it as I have done for the City of Toronto and saved them a ton of money! Nicole 647-884-3367. The users hate it, but the managers love it!

September 4, 2016 @ 8:16 AM

Darshan

I found some pretty good deals at http://www.comparemyrates.ca/internet-providers/
They have huge list of providers.

September 14, 2016 @ 1:55 PM

Joe

Carrytel has been great for me but I only had them for a couple of months. They use Bell lines and my previous provider was Bell but they charge so much more for slower speeds and less data included. Bell tech still had to come into my home make adjustments tho. I am very happy with Carrytel because the prices are so much less and internet is faster.

Here is a Carrytel online promo code LE4704 . Will save you $70 off on installation fee for modem purchase option, $40 off on installation fee for modem rental option, $30 off on installation fee for using your own modem option. Can use on the Carrytel website. I purchased the modem from them because it is hard to find a VDSL modem elsewhere for less.

December 29, 2016 @ 11:09 PM

tony

Whatever you do, don't use Rogers. Don't even go near it. I pay for 100/10 and I don't think I've ever gotten that much. I also constantly lose wifi completely, and my speeds often drop to 200+ ping, with

February 1, 2017 @ 7:49 PM

Donker

First off, there are only two providers in Canada Rogers and bell.
As a former bell tech half my work load is installing 3rd party
Internet. That means that if your Internet comes from a phone line
It's comming from bell and coax for rogers, these 3rd party companies
Pay rogers or Bell to be able to rent out of you can say "lease"
Bandwidth. All in all if you go for the cheapest provider.

February 21, 2017 @ 5:08 PM

Vincent

I found that you can get the unbeatable Internet package in your area from CIK Telecom

West Coast: 120M High Speed Internet ONLY $59.99/m

AC router FREE to use
2 years price guarantee

Quebec: 10M FiberLite Internet ONLY $29.99/m
Including:
Unlimited usage
2 years price guarantee

Visit http://www.ciktel.com to get incredible and consistently fast internet, home phone, and Cable TV service at a great price.

February 23, 2017 @ 4:38 PM

Hanselloo

I have used Carrytel service for 3 month ... it was terrible....they convinced me to buy their modem for $130 (worth $30).

The modem didn't resolve the problem and they told me I need to buy a stronger router. I bought a new router and they failed to provide a reliable service.

February 24, 2017 @ 2:38 PM

Mark

I used promo code CH6300 to save on carrytel VDSL service. The tech came and installed the modem and tested the speed. I got 50mbps. After using for few months, I never got any disconnections and was more reliable than my previous ISP. The speed was also consistent.

For anyone that wants to save, use code: CH6300

February 27, 2017 @ 9:02 PM

Anonymous

My recommendation is to go with CanNet I'm paying $39/month for unlimited internet.

February 28, 2017 @ 5:12 PM

ALI

CONTACT ME 6479476511 i want internet

March 2, 2017 @ 3:32 PM

jhon

contact me i want service .i with rogers right now but its horrible.plz help me

March 2, 2017 @ 3:43 PM

nafees

4167400800 call me some bloody bell agent disconect my service .

March 2, 2017 @ 3:46 PM

jack

i want services at my new location .contact me 9057388818

March 2, 2017 @ 3:48 PM

JustMe

I've been using Contact out of Montreal (I'm in Toronto) for over two years and without a hitch.
It works, it's on, doesn't crash in the middle of something important, they have a 416 number you can call for help and the unlimited 25 is 65 bucks a month. Although I pay 10 dollars for dry loop which is double what most companies charge.
When I've called for a little help, it's been there and pleasant to boot. So yeah, happy customer.

March 3, 2017 @ 10:14 AM

Jimmy

Thank you for posting the promo code Mark for Carrytel. I got the modem for $39 and free installations. So far my internet service has been great. The technician came to my house and was quick to get my connections up and running. Consistent speed and no disconnections yet.

Here is the promo code for carrytel if anyone wants to try it out.

Carrytel promo code: CH6300

March 5, 2017 @ 7:29 PM

mistyfox

I've been using Contact (AEI) in Toronto for 3 years now. It's always been on and off and they blame Bell. Have had service from Bell out at least every 6 months and they blame the infrastructure. All in all not good. never had so much trouble; not Even with Primus.

March 8, 2017 @ 12:46 PM

mistyfox

March 8, 2017 @ 12:46 PM

angelgold

Hi,

I'm looking to get an unlimited internet connection at the condo I'm moving to in Downtown Toronto, close to Union. Kindly suggest a good company with a minimum 25mbps - 40 mbps speed.

Thanks

March 8, 2017 @ 9:40 PM

William

I signed two years agreement with Bell for $56.45 a month before I ask them several time if my price will remain the same for the two years they answer me yes price for two years be the same after two years will be $64.45 so now after a year I got the bill for $64.45 call them now they answer they price went up but my agreement still the same but now I have to pay $64.45 so however want to get Bell yes be aware what they tell you is not true

March 9, 2017 @ 12:23 PM

Dayle

Another ISP to keep your eye's on is CanNet Telecom. Currently they are offering a promotion for their 100M Unlimited High Speed Internet, which is being solicited at $39/month! Check the link for more information: https://www.cannettel.com/promo/exclusive. This is by far the cheapest broadband internet service in Ontario!

April 10, 2017 @ 1:49 PM

Thomas

I use mainly Fido mobile Internet. Only when I was in Poland during my business trip and renting router from http://polishwifi.com/ I was having similar possibilities in Internet fast downloading data. I think it will be the best idea.

May 16, 2017 @ 7:37 AM

Anonymous

no problem with virgin

May 22, 2017 @ 8:46 AM

Shawn

I have no issue for 8 months, cheapest unlimited FTTN Fiber internet,
www.carrytel.ca

$34.99 ---> 25M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data
or
$39.99 ---> 50M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data

Installation fee: $0.00 when you purchase Modem: $39 with Discount Code.
Discount Code to get Modem $10 off: LE4423 (use this code during registration checkout)

Uses Bell DSL lines.
No Contract.
No Dryloop Fees.
No Hidden Charges.
Risk free 7-day trial
Modem Guaranteed For Life.

June 6, 2017 @ 4:27 AM

Vinloto

CIK is ranked as one of the Best Gaming ISPs for Canada 2017

CIK is ranked for 2nd year in row in PC MAG's top 10 fastest ISPs in Canada for 2017

July 6, 2017 @ 3:52 PM

Shawn

Still have great experience with cheapest unlimited FTTN Fiber internet,
www.carrytel.ca
$34.99 ---> 25M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data (I am using this)
$39.99 ---> 50M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data
Installation fee: $0.00 when you purchase Modem: $39 with Promotion Code.
(Promotion Code to get Modem $10 off: "LE10189", use this code during order)

August 8, 2017 @ 10:09 PM

Fiber Internet

Compared to the Cable and DSL internet, fiber internet is the most advanced wireline technology for telecommunication at present which can transit data over 100Gpbs easily. CIK fiber has the lowest price in the market for bulk order of 1000M starting from $15/m or regular promotion $49/m (certain terms and conditions will apply).Bundle options are also available with CIK Fiber.

August 21, 2017 @ 3:42 PM

Peter

I agree with William. Bell is a big liar. If you asked them to play back their recorded call when you have a dispute with them, they would tell you that they can't do it. I have had many horrible stories with them for the past year. I have decided to move on and now looking for a more reliable isp.

November 4, 2017 @ 10:20 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Mike

It is nil, nil at the half.

November 5, 2017 @ 3:55 PM

Shawn

Again, still have great experience with cheapest unlimited FTTN Fiber internet,
Go to, www.carrytel.ca

FTTN Fiber25 25M Down/10M Up $34.99 or
FTTN Fiber50 50M Down/10M Up $39.99
Modem one time purchase: $39 (with $10 off Promotion Code: "LE10189")

Cable 75 75M Down/10M Up $39.99 or
Cable 150 150M Down/15M Up $49.99
Modem one time purchase: $89 (with $40 off Promotion code: "LE23520")

Uses Bell's Fiber FTTN DSL lines./ Rogers' Cable line.
No Contract
Risk free 7-day trial
No Dryloop Fees
No Hidden Charges
No Installation fee (with modem purchase)
NO Bandwidth Throttling
Truly Unlimited Usage
Lifetime Warranty on Modem
Most area in Ontario.

November 11, 2017 @ 10:50 PM

Rayan Telecom

$44.99 ---> 25M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data (I am using this)
$49.99 ---> 50M Download/ 10M Upload/ Unlimited data
Installation fee: $50

for more information go to www.rayantelecom.ca

November 14, 2017 @ 3:04 PM