Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 79: Barb DiGiulio

Toronto Mike'd Podcast Episode 79In this 79th episode, Mike chats with Toronto radio personality Barb DiGiulio about her 22 years on The Fan 590, why she was "restructured out" and what she's up to now. This episode is exactly 1:17:56.

You can listen to this episode in a variety of ways:

Catch up on all episodes of Toronto Mike'd at http://www.torontomike.com/podcast/.

Toronto Mike'd Podcast

Rick C in Oakville

Did you ask her my question about her husband? Just yanking your chain Mike, will give it a listen tomorrow.
Great hearing her on H&F all this week.

June 12, 2014 @ 6:41 PM

Anon&on

Definitely missing the iLLvibe on that one, and Lowest Of The Low.

Barb is such a pro. I think she could sit in on any type of show and make it work. I dunno, but I think I heard Mike giving Barb a bit of the business, a little bit of an Eddie Haskell or Woody Woodpecker attitude today.

It's funny to be hear Barb recount a career and think- geez, I listened to a lot of that as it happened.

June 12, 2014 @ 7:06 PM

dale

The only full podcast I listened to as Barb is a pro at what she does.

Thanks Barb & Mike

June 12, 2014 @ 8:03 PM

@Anon&on

No business from me. She was a great guest, and I have a lot of respect for her.

I did rib her a couple of times about rescheduling her appearance several times and forgetting the opening day lineup at The Fan 1430, but it was all in good fun.

June 12, 2014 @ 9:38 PM

markosaar

Unfortunately my comment yesterday got eaten by my phone, and my memory is atrocious, but I had to say something about that best/worst segue ever. Something like "speaking of things that aren't shitty..."

June 13, 2014 @ 10:14 AM

Al The Royal Pain

This was one of my favourite Toronto Mike'd episodes! Love me some DiGiulio! TSN radio would be stupid not to hire her...if she's interested in staying in sports, of course. Sounds like she'd love a chance to do the news.

June 13, 2014 @ 10:42 PM

Rick C in Oakville

Nicely done mike, but using the c word that Fordy used made me a bit uncomfortable for Barb, (as she is a lady you know from the Matt Woudstra disclaimer on H&F.)

Where I think the 2 of you hit your stride was about half way through when you were talking sports, it just seemed to be a very comfortable conversation.

Nice to see Al back, playing locally anywhere near Toronto?

June 14, 2014 @ 12:45 PM