Parking Ticket Guys

Parking Ticket GuysParking Ticket Guys just bought a textual link on the left side of the home page. The value isn't so much in the click-throughs as it's SEO. Search engines dig it.

The Parking Ticket Guys offer an interesting service. They'll file your Toronto parking ticket and attend court on your behalf at a later date for half the value of the ticket. So a $30 parking ticket will cost you only $15.

If you're looking for exposure for your company, and improved organic ranking in Google, you may want to join Parking Ticket Guys in buying a textual link on this site. It'll be the biggest bang for your marketing buck. Contact me for details.

Rick C in Oakville

Excellent service these guys have. Probably have had 1/2 a dozen friends and family use their service in the last few months since I heard them on Humble and Fred, now I need to collect a small stipend from them for saving them money and time LOL.

July 2, 2012 @ 9:53 PM

Anonymous Guy

I heard these guys fucked over Humble and Fred.

I heard it on the Humble and Fred Podcast. They didn't pay their bills.

Hard to trust a company that doesn't comply with a contract.

I'd fight the parking tickets myself.

October 4, 2012 @ 11:25 AM

CC

I just Googled parking ticket guys review.

You're #1 for parking ticket guys review....

I'm worried about what Anonymous Guy said. Does anyone have more info on how Parking Ticket Guys "fucked over" Humble and Fred?

October 7, 2012 @ 12:30 PM

H+F LIstener

@CC

From what I understand, Parking Ticket Guys signed on to sponsor the Humble and Fred Radio Podcast. I don't know what this cost but it must cost money.

According to Humble and Fred, Parking Ticket Guys never paid their invoice. It sounds like they asked over and over and over again and Parking Ticket Guys just refused to pay.

Pretty crummy...

October 16, 2012 @ 2:58 PM

I just spoke with Michael at ParkingTicketGuys.com about this Humble and Fred situation.

He assures me that he did pay $1500 to Humble and Fred. Here's a quote from his email to me:

"$1500 so far, but they got impatient and came to the conclusion that they got "fucked over."
Any goodwill that was built up was flushed down the toilet."

October 29, 2012 @ 3:16 PM

Rich

have you heard of Parking Ticket Toronto Blog?

January 31, 2013 @ 5:35 PM

Michael

Yes. It's a joke.

August 6, 2013 @ 5:55 PM

John C

Beware guys!!! I subscribed the service of Parking Ticket Guys May 2013 for a $100 parking ticket fine and as expected I paid $50. I received invoice and email as confirmation. Guess what, I went online to renew my sticker last week and saw that I have $132.75 outstanding fines. The extra was slapped on by the ministry for the late payment. I tried to contact the Parking Ticket Guys by phone and email with proof of payment to them and I could not get even an answer from them as to what happen to my "paid" ticket. So, a $100 ticket can become $182.75 ($132.75 + $50)if you use Parking Ticket Guys!

I understood some people got good service from them but definitely not in my case. Bottom line is there is no guarantee after you paid them and you won't know until you renew your plate sticker.

October 2, 2013 @ 9:25 PM

Michael

Never heard from John C. Suggest that he email me directly so that we can resolve his issue. michael@parkingticketguys.com. Maybe he didn't send us the Notice of Trial?

October 3, 2013 @ 12:17 AM

Allan Midget

I have used these guys a bunch of times. Once for a re-opening where I couldn't get me sticker because of unpaid fines. I tried to reopen myself and I was denied. I tried with them and it was allowed. They took care of all of those tickets for half of the original price. I have used them a bunch of times since then and also some of my friends at my office. One guy forgot to send in his notice of trial to them and ended up having to get Michael to reopen for him. He did this for free. I hate getting parking tickets, but when I do, you can't beat their service.

October 3, 2013 @ 7:28 AM

Mary Gancwol

These guys are incompetent and mean. I am a senior living up north who got a $450 ticket in Toronto, (Apr. 2013) because of the confusing signs. I went to their website, paid the money and nowhere on their website does it state that you have to deal with court dates etc. When I tried to purchase a car in Nov., the ticket was not paid and it was $486. Michael Low told me he did not receive the trial date FROM ME!!!! He assured me that it would be resolved in 1 wk and drove a couple of hrs with his little paralegal in training partner, to complete an appeal and he also assured me that if that didn't work, then he would just pay the ticket and I would send him the money back when I got it.
He seemed really nice, and I trusted him, BUT the ticket is still not paid and I cannot get my car. He texted me that I can either wait for his lawyer to send the appeal....or I can pay the whole ticket and he will refund his fee. I told him that I could not wait because my old car was dying and because I am on a fixed income, the payment would be difficult unless he sent me the cheque by express post...the least he could do....he said no and I would get it by regular mail.....what a stellar person!!!
Michael Low is certainly the appropriate name for this individual who has no conscience. DON'T USE THIS COMPANY!!

November 22, 2013 @ 2:11 PM

Nikilai Minha

long time client, love your work 'guys'! Highly recommend their service even if you do not own a business that deals with many tickets per day. I even use them for my personal ones and its never a hassle.

November 22, 2013 @ 8:45 PM

Sam

The website is very user-based friendly and the online fill out was quite simple and that was it, i had a $450 and i only had to pay 225. I never have time to go to court due to my long hours at work, they are very convenient.

November 24, 2013 @ 6:48 PM

anonymous

I was just about to go deal with my tickets. I had over $2000 worth of tickets And I just met with Michael on the street, he offered his service and stated it would be around $1000. We went to the bank and I paid him the money that very hour.

My tickets are cleared and I saved alot of money, you can't go wrong with these guys, great work!

November 25, 2013 @ 12:24 PM

anonymous

I was going to go deal with my tickets, worth around $2000. I met up with Michael and he offered his services. For around $1000. I went to the bank and paid him that hour!

My tickets are cleared and. I saved a lot go money, can't go wrong with these guys great job

November 25, 2013 @ 12:27 PM

Trevor Rob

FILL OUT YOUR INFORMATION ONLINE

PAY IT

ITS OFF YOUR RECORD

amazing job guys!

November 26, 2013 @ 6:51 PM

Anonymous

super job, I didn't get any points and they did the job very well

November 27, 2013 @ 5:19 PM

Rakesh

doing a gord job. Happy! no more tickets!!!

December 4, 2013 @ 10:40 AM

fred levy

If you have a problem with this guys service, call the Law Society of Upper Canada @ 416.947.3300.

January 5, 2014 @ 4:25 PM

Michael

Hey "Fred Levy" aka "Allan Midget", thought you said "you can't beat their service?"

January 6, 2014 @ 4:02 AM

Dale

no more reduced fines for pleading guilty(which is all these "guys" do they don't actually fight them).Con artists! The city screws you, these guys just provide the lube.Anyways no more reduced fines means no more parking ticket guys.Parking ticket guys are on the same level as money mart, it's all a charade.

October 5, 2014 @ 6:37 AM

Michael Low

What are you talking about??? We're on rec

October 5, 2014 @ 6:02 PM

Michael Low

What are you talking about??? We're on record with the courts fighting the "fixed fines" that Toronto city councilors imposed last January.

October 5, 2014 @ 6:04 PM

Vn

Dont use these guys there useless like other i ended upmpaying $55 in fees cause they didnt file and also ended paying there fees as well

November 21, 2014 @ 10:03 AM

John

I've used Parking Ticket Guys multiple times in the last few years. Every time, they've reduced my fees dramatically and saved me time and stress. I've seen some of the comments and I understand that there are some frustrations, but as for myself and a couple of friends who have used them, all I can say is that the money and stress that was saved by simply getting them to handle the piles of tickets we had was totally worth it in every way. We've used them before and we'll use them again. I'm sure the company would admit that there are always ways to improve or to make communication better and process easier to understand, but that said, it doesn't change the fact that they have saved me money and stress. And to me, that's worth a lot. Bottom line is...my business partner and I had a massive parking ticket headache and Parking Ticket Guys got rid of the problem, saving us both a TON of money.

February 4, 2015 @ 12:14 PM

Francesco

I met Mike few years ago from clients of mine and he really saved my life when I found out I had over $1000 of parking, tickets I called him right away and he cleared them after a week He is an amazing awsome guy he really knows he's work and Believe me when he says live it up to me he knows what he's doing.

June 12, 2015 @ 7:10 PM

Matt

Hello, I used this guys service and paid half of my fine to the Parking Ticket Guys. The ticket was 150$ so I paid them 75$ plus tax. After my court date I received a fine in the mail of 50$. I asked Michael why I am receiving the fine by mail when he was fully capable of paying the fine that day at the courthouse! Do not trust this business. They have 17 complaints against them with the Better Business Bureau. Some things are too good to be true, paying half your parkin ticket may be one of them. Avoid this business. They will not be open much longer.

June 28, 2015 @ 9:20 PM

Ami

I have used parking tickets guys on many occasions and never had a problem.
Just received a payment notice, emailed them and promptly received a reply that they will pay it.

June 29, 2015 @ 10:08 PM

Terry

I have just completed my first experience with PTG's. The ticket was not a great amount of money but the aggravation was. They did not show at court and there was an additional penalty on the original ticket.

I spoke to ML on 2 occasions, and was assured that they would deal with the payment, nothing happened and on the day the revised payment was due and I was our of town, still nothing, so I paid the fine electronically.

Apron my return home, I noticed that ML had called me 3 times while I was away, however he did not leave any message.

When I advised him of what I did he immediately sent me a electronic interact email transfer for the entire amount.

So now I am confused, as I don't understand his business model or his structure, if my issues were through organic growth, I can understand, but I am not sure.

Bottom line is that the Fine was paid, and I will use this service again.

Mike if you read these reviews, I would suggest that you review the password link you post for each client. Mine was only 4 digits ,you require 5, and that set us up on the wrong road right from the get go.

All the best to you going forward.

July 30, 2015 @ 11:45 AM

Terry

Bottom line is that the Fine was paid, and I will use this service again.

All the best to you going forward.

July 30, 2015 @ 11:45 AM

Judy

We used Parking Ticket Guys successfully a few times in the past but over the last year it seems they are just operating a scam. Court dates requested and not attended x 4. So now we're out the $75 +HST paid to PTG plus the extra $ $50+ in court costs. I contacted Michael a few weels ago and he said he would pay. Big surprise - more empty promises. Stay away!

October 5, 2015 @ 3:22 PM

Michael Low

Not a news story. Business ceased two months ago because parking ticket rules changed. Bigger story is why John Tory is thumbing his nose at the Supreme Court ruling that minimum sentences are unconstitutional? Yet Toronto still convicts thousands of people weekly with “fixed fines” on parking tickets.

May 18, 2016 @ 12:13 AM

Anonymous

Michael is a scammer, I feel bad for those who used him for large amounts. Anyone know a way for us to collectively sue him? Small claims isn't worth it for most of us. Ah our justice system, if he walked up and took 100$ out of my pocket he would go to jail, but because its through a business, stealing is ok. Parking Ticket guys is out of business, now they want to go to court for 10$/minute.... this guys time isn't worth a fraction of that, useless, liar and a thief

July 21, 2016 @ 11:59 AM

Michael Low

Nobody stole money. But your posting here is defamatory. Don't worry we'll get your information and see you in court .

July 24, 2016 @ 7:58 PM

Anon

Steal definition:
1.take (another person's property) without permission or legal right and without intending to return it:

If you want to return it then we can remove the steal part.

Funny how you'll go to court to sue others but not for the fines they paid you to deal with

August 3, 2016 @ 4:28 PM

Anonymous

PTG and Michael Low are totally dishonest, look at reddit, or google review, even yelp reviews, he still didn't refund those ppl. Now PTG have 80 BBB complains, look what BBB has on them "BBB files indicate a pattern of complaints for this business. Consumers have advised our office they hired the company to pay or fight parking tickets on their behalf. However, the company did not perform the services as agreed upon, leaving the consumer with the original cost of the ticket as well as the cost for services paid to the business."

August 14, 2016 @ 4:26 PM

Ripped off by Michael Low

Michael Low has defrauded hundreds of Canadians, He is a shameless scumbag who blatantly steals and simply does not care to help his clients. I am indeed a victim.

File a police report immediately. The police are encouraging those affected by fraud to reach out to them. He's done this to hundreds of people and the evidence is damning.

If you wish to submit a tip anonymously, please do so at the following link

Michael low is the epitome of scumbag. Lets put him to a stop.

September 22, 2016 @ 2:33 PM

Ripped off by Michael Low

Don't fall for his bullshit tactics threatening to sue you for defamation. He has absolutely no merit and this is simply a scare tactic. If you look at yelp reviews, you can see he threatens to sue pretty much anyone who left an honest review about getting ripped off. This guy is delusional and a major asshole.

FILE A POLICE REPORT! We need to build a stronger case.

September 22, 2016 @ 2:35 PM

Michael Low

Above poster has violated terms and conditions of posting and having his postings removed from Yelp, Reddit and Red Flag Deals. Stay tuned for the legal paperwork that will be posted here.

September 25, 2016 @ 6:47 PM

Ripped off by Michael Low

I wouldn't be informing the public to stand up for themselves by reporting you otherwise. Pay me and the hundreds of others you ripped off back.

You have defrauded hundreds of people. There are literally hundreds of reviews online.. are they all fake? am I fake? No you fucking idiot. We are victims of the fraud that you committed.

Accept the reality. You're a scumbag who uses his license to steal from people.

September 27, 2016 @ 12:58 PM

Michael Low

Expect legal papers "Victor."

September 29, 2016 @ 1:46 PM

Ripped off by Low

Lol, are you u gonna take me to court for telling the truth?

You ripped me off, continuously lied to me to the point where my fees had increased instead of being handled as your ur service guaranteed. You have been extremely rude and caused me tremendous grief. Michael low even tried to extort me at one point lol.

Worst of all, you've done this to countless others and show absolutely zero sympathy.

Eat a dick Michael Low. You won't be able to keep this up much longer without getting arrested.

October 3, 2016 @ 10:30 AM

Ripped off by Low

Eat a dick, Michael Low. Youre going to get arrested soon for ripping off so many innocent folks. Shame on you.

October 3, 2016 @ 10:32 AM

Michael Low

Look whose harassing and verbally abusive? You're just digging yourself a bigger pit "Victor." Laws changed to "fixed fines." We stopped offering a 50% indemnity on parking tickets. Not a criminal matter, its a civil one.

October 5, 2016 @ 9:00 AM

Also Ripped off by Low

I paid you for your service which guaranteed to handle my tickets with no hassles much like hundreds of others did. You kept the money and did not handle these tickets. You continuously gave me the runaround. Remember, you've defrauded hundreds of others and the amount totals to greater than 5000 dollars, not just me. This is a criminal matter.

Its only a matter of time before you will be charged. I am doing everything in my ability to see justice is met. You should have just did your job, Low, instead of ripping off innocent people who trusted you .

October 11, 2016 @ 9:28 AM

Also Ripped off by Low

October 11, 2016 @ 9:28 AM

Michael Low

We've stopped offering an indemnity at the beginning of the year when the
"Fixed Fines" appeals we're exhausted. Now we just do appeals and only charge $10 per ticket. ,Client pays the reduced fines. What happened before is a civil matter.

However constant harassment online is a criminal matter.

October 13, 2016 @ 9:19 PM

Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low

October 13, 2016 @ 9:27 PM

Anonymous

Anonymous=Anon=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low="Victor"

October 13, 2016 @ 9:39 PM

Ripped off by Low

LOL, looks like scumbag criminal Michael Low has his license suspended while the Law Society investigates over 50 complaints

Hahaha haahahahaaha..what a scumbag

October 20, 2016 @ 11:48 AM

Parking Ticket Guys Victim

LOL Michael Low is a shameless swine. Hope he gets charged with fraud. I wonder how many thousands of dollars this guy stole. Shame the cops are too lazy to do anything with regard to charging him with this fraud.

December 22, 2016 @ 11:05 AM

Michael Low

Because no fraud was committed. However defamation on your part will be easy to prove and so will unmasking your identity in lieu of this anonymous posting.

December 26, 2016 @ 12:15 PM

Parking Ticket Guys Victim

LOL good one bud. Your license is suspended and you're already being taken to court for your crimes.

Are you delusional or have you perhaps experienced any head trauma? You're done asshole.

oh and , hahahahahahahaa.

January 11, 2017 @ 4:40 PM

Give up Victor

January 12, 2017 @ 4:36 PM

Bill

Michael, Just changed cars and the tickets are not paid.

Please advise how you will pay me back.

January 18, 2017 @ 12:52 PM

Please send us an email

January 22, 2017 @ 2:16 PM

Matt

I've sent Michael Low dozens of emails. He's been nothing but rude and stole my money much like the hundreds of others he's literally robbed. Why do you think they suspended the guy's license...

February 7, 2017 @ 9:25 AM

Michael Low

Don't have a client "MATT" that sent "dozens" of emails. Haven't been "rude" and nobody "stole" or was "robbed" if you're a real client, please send an email. Thank you.

February 10, 2017 @ 8:15 AM

Matt

Please, still denying that you've ripped off hundreds of us? Why do you think over 50 people have complained to the Law Society about you. Why were there about 5 news stories broadcasted about you stealing your clients money. You really are delusional Mr. Low. Quit being so spineless. Pay us back.

February 10, 2017 @ 12:32 PM

Michael Low

You haven't DM or emailed me directly. Therefore I assume that you're not a client but a troll.

February 12, 2017 @ 2:50 PM

Michael Low

Once again you haven't DM or emailed me directly. Therefore I assume that you're not a client but a troll.

February 18, 2017 @ 7:33 AM

Low robbed me too

I'm another person Michael Low has conned. I've been trying to get him to pay me back for literally years now. He will ask u to email him only to give you the runaround. He's the scummiest person I've ever dealt with. A compulsive liar and extremely rude. He blatantly took advantage of hundreds of people and stole our money. On top of that, we all had to pay additional penalties in fines. Truly a horrible, horrible individual.

March 2, 2017 @ 6:16 PM

Michael Low

You sound like the same troll.

March 5, 2017 @ 9:09 AM

Roboyto

You're a crook who stole from hundreds of innocent people. I'm suprised you haven't been stabbed yet. How do you sleep at night after taking advantage of so many people, Michael? Do u feel any shame at all?

March 7, 2017 @ 5:54 PM

Michael Low

Trying to incite violence?

March 7, 2017 @ 9:15 PM

Steph

Seems like Michael Low incited violence when he decided to steal from all those innocent people who relied on him. Its really shocking that no one has slashed this guy's tires yet.

And shame the cops haven't put forth the effort to charge him with what is clearly fraud. Probably cuz he robbed a few hundred bucks off of a few different hundred people that it's a paperwork nightmare for the cops. Surely this is it. Interesting scheme.

March 14, 2017 @ 1:57 AM

Michael Low

You needed a few days to think of another guise. We'll prove it's the same troll. Once again you're inciting violence which is clearly a criminal act.

March 14, 2017 @ 9:18 AM

John

Mike, you never dealt with my ticket and never paid me back... how do I get reimbursed?

March 22, 2017 @ 10:16 AM

Gidon

I can assure you that he won't pay you and continue to give you the runaround. Michael Low is a criminal. He's robbed hundreds of people. including my self and a few of my colleagues. The cops need to charge and lock this guy up this guy already . File a police report at the link below. We need more people to file reports about how Michael Low has defrauded them to help raise awareness to thr matter.

March 22, 2017 @ 11:24 PM

March 23, 2017 @ 9:23 AM

Beatts

I apologize for being naive (i live in a small town), but how does one amass such large amounts of parking tickets ?

Is the parking situation that bad in the city ? I just can't get my head around it.

March 23, 2017 @ 11:48 AM

Michael Low

Easy in Toronto. Gone are the thousands of parking spaces turned now into condos in the downtown core. No consideration was made by Toronto city councillors to offer public parking spaces within these developments. Plus the city has an aggressive parking ticket enforcement policy that has revenue as it's top priority.

March 23, 2017 @ 12:12 PM

Beatts

Thanks for the info

March 23, 2017 @ 1:22 PM

Anonymous

Michael Low is a criminal. He's robbed hundreds of people, including my self and a few of my colleagues. The cops need to charge and lock this guy up this guy already .

If you are another victim, I please advise you to file a police report at the link below. We need more people to file reports about how Michael Low has defrauded us to help raise awareness and give the police the needed push to do their jobs.

March 24, 2017 @ 10:58 PM

Spenny

The link you provided is for fraud under 5000. Michael Low surely committed fraud well over $5000 if at least 50 people complained to the Law Society. Hell, one person in the news article was conned for $900, and that's just one person! Lock this crook up already!

March 25, 2017 @ 9:24 AM

Michael Low

Once again the Internet troll. No fraud was committed and the only crime here is the constant cyber bullying. BTW still haven't heard back from "John."

March 25, 2017 @ 11:11 AM

Anonymous

I was conned by Michael Low as well. 50+ people submitted complaints out you to the Law Society for the same reason.. He took our money... And left us high and dry to pay additional fines on top of the fees he "guaranteed" to handle, but didn't. That is exactly what fraud is.

Please.. Anyone else who has been conned by this man..Please file a police report.

March 25, 2017 @ 8:43 PM

Michael Low

The same troll again. You've made numerous libellous postings for 18 months on many websites. You've complained to the Law Society. Let them do their work.

March 25, 2017 @ 11:12 PM

Michael Low

No "Bill", "John", or "Matt" as clients contacted me via email. Looks like the same troll posting "fake comments" pretending to be real clients using different aliases. Sad.

March 26, 2017 @ 12:51 AM

John

Not a troll, just sent you an email to the email you provided.

March 27, 2017 @ 12:03 PM

Thanks

March 27, 2017 @ 8:04 PM

Anonymous

Also not a troll. I'm 100% serious. Michael Low has conned countless victims. Google his name. Google his company "parking ticket guys".

Surely he will get charged with fraud over $5000 if enough people speak up.

March 29, 2017 @ 7:23 PM

Michael Low

You're a troll. You've posted many times here and other websites the same defamatory statements. Wait for the LSUC to resolve your matter.

March 30, 2017 @ 12:18 PM

Anonymous

WTF Michael low?! I just found out I owe about $1000 in unpaid fines/penalties because you didn't handle handle the tickets as your service guaranteed. You couldn't even let me know that thr fees were not handled and they increased in fine dramatically. You better bet your ass I'm gonna close the cops on you. And I'm not a fucking troll. Anyone else who was robbed by this guy... Call the police and file a report.

April 4, 2017 @ 4:55 PM

Anonymous

Looks like he's already being investigated for fraud too by the police in an ongoing investigation. I'll happily add to the collection of evidence being collected them.

See you in court, scumbag.

April 5, 2017 @ 12:44 AM

Michael Low

Hey troll. Still waiting for your email. Doesn't exist as a customer.

April 5, 2017 @ 9:06 AM

Michael Low

If you're a real client, you can email me at parkingticketguys at gmail dot com.

April 5, 2017 @ 9:41 AM

Ken

I've been emailing Low for years getting the runaround. Its a classic Michael Low diversion tactic. He actually thinks it'll play out for him in court. I've have sent him about 50 emails from different accounts only to be ignored.

This guy is such a scumbag that tries to discredit his victims by calling them trolls. The lack of any shame for his actions is nothing short of appalling. Multiple victims have come forward and Michael Low calls them trolls...I guess the Law Society of Upper Canada, the police investigating you for fraud, and the various news reporters have all been trolls too right?

I'm going to 52 Division my self to give the police all my records and add to the evidence against you.

See you in court, Low.

April 5, 2017 @ 12:55 PM

Michael Low

FAKE NEWS! No emails from Ken "for years getting the runaround." JUST THR SAME TROLL.

April 5, 2017 @ 1:35 PM

Ken

So the poice lied to me about investigating you? Stop trying to downplay the situation Low. You're truly pathetic constantly denying the hundreds of allegations against you. You live in delusion. I'm printing dozens of pages of damming evidence against you. I'm providing them to the police and the Law Society. You're fucked. How bout dah?

April 5, 2017 @ 2:15 PM

Michael Low

Not a police matter. You're the only one here with the same agenda. Law Society is working on a resolution. Ask them for an update.

April 5, 2017 @ 2:24 PM

Anonymous

What about the all the people whom you've defrauded out of thousands and thousands of dollars, my self included. That makes it a police matter.

You're trying to downplay the situation. The fact remains that you defrauded countless innocent victims who entrusted you to fulfill your guarantee, when you were a licensed paralegal (now obviously suspended). If the police gather enough evidence, you're facing jail time. So ya, this is a police matter.

Did you not see this video about you?

Sure seems like a police matter to me. Keep living in denial tho. Guess that's the only way you can sleep at night after taking advantage of so many innocent people.

April 5, 2017 @ 3:50 PM

Michael Low

You're just incriminating yourself. You've complained to the Law Society. Let them do their work.

April 5, 2017 @ 4:24 PM

Anonymous

You scammed hundreds of innocent people. Whoever else has been defrauded by Michael Low, please file a police report. It is very important that everyone scammed continues to file police reports.

The police are advising any victims to come forward!

April 5, 2017 @ 8:33 PM

Michael Low

The police aren't advising people to come forward as this is a regulatory/civil matter. Your continued persistence is a criminal offence. Govern yourself accordingly. Get a legal diploma.

April 6, 2017 @ 12:10 PM

Lower

Whether it's a legal or regulatory/civil matter, the fact is you scammed a lot of people with your fraudulent activity.

April 6, 2017 @ 1:10 PM

Michael Low

You've been warned about making defamatory statements.

April 6, 2017 @ 1:24 PM

Lower

The facts speak for themselves. Empty threat.

April 6, 2017 @ 1:35 PM

Michael Low

No facts speaking for themselves. No empty threats either. You'll be unmasked and all of your many defamatory statements will be heard in court.

April 6, 2017 @ 2:33 PM

Roboyto

You've literally robbed hundreds of innocent people who entrusted you. You used your paralegal license to commit fraud.

The fact that you continue to downplay the magnitude of the situation speaks volumes to your character. You're gonna end up in jail buddy. Only a matter of time.

And yes, the police want others to come forward after being defrauded by you. Duh...

April 6, 2017 @ 7:36 PM

Michael Low

The only fraud here is your alias trying to fool readers that you're a multitude of customers with countless of complaints. Still haven't heard from the many alias via email and probably won't. We'll unmask you and you'll be paying for litigation. If you have a law Society complaint call them for an update. 911 is for real emergencies.

April 6, 2017 @ 7:54 PM

April 6, 2017 @ 8:01 PM

Anonymous

Once again, if you were ripped off by Michael Low, please contact the police as he is being investigated for fraud. He's defrauded countless victims. I am in fact one of them.

April 10, 2017 @ 1:52 PM

Anonymous

Don't let Michael Low bully you from calling in to the police. He's tried to bully many of his victims in the past by threatening to sue them. He has zero merit. Call your local police department. I assure you the police want other victims to speak up.

April 10, 2017 @ 1:55 PM

Hey troll. I forgot one:

Nobody is being bullied. Contrary to your constant criminal cyber bullying that is well documented. You've made a Law Society complaint so follow through for an update.

April 10, 2017 @ 5:16 PM

Michael Low

The only fraud here is your many aliases trying to fool readers that a multitude of customers have countless complaints. Still haven't heard from the many aliases that you created as a troll via email and probably won't since they aren't actual cusotomers. Once again we'll unmask you and you'll be paying for litigation.

April 10, 2017 @ 5:40 PM

Anonymous

Michael Low... You're a delusional crook. You've robbed me, fellow collegues, and a magnitude of others... Why do you think the police are investigating you? Why do you think you lost your paralegal license? You'll have your day in court. I'm not worried. You should be however.

Im now out over a thousand dollars because of this scumbag.

And to any other victims: Please continue to notify the authorities if you've been defrauded by Michael Low.

April 11, 2017 @ 6:49 PM

Michael Low

Delusional? You're not out over a thousand dollars. Nor do you exist as a real customer because no communication came from you as requested numerous times. If you're a real customer, then talk to the Law Society. They're working on real customer complaints and a resolution.

April 11, 2017 @ 8:23 PM

Michael Low

Hey troll. Back to anonymous?

April 11, 2017 @ 8:26 PM

Anonymous

Lol keep denying the fact that you've robbed hundreds of innocent people. You're pathetic for not owning up to this and continuously berating your victims.

Trust me, I'll see you in court. Your petty banter here is a weak attempt at covering up the fact that you're a crook who used his paralegal license to defraud hundreds of us.

Once again, to any other victims. Please contact the police. The fraud squad is investigating. Don't let this goon bully you or frighten you. He needs to be held accountable for his crimes.

If I was a troll, why would I go through all this effort in exposing you and trying to help other victims. You're a scumbag. You took advantage of countless people who put their trust in you. I literally paid over a thousand dollars in tickets that you were supposed to handle.... In addition to paying you to handle to tickets..in reality, I'm out over a thousand dollars because you robbed me and diala the fulfill your guarantee.

Fellow victims.. Please contact the police and file a report.

April 12, 2017 @ 3:10 PM

Michael Low

If you're not a troll, then please send me an email in the next 48 hours to parkingticketguys at gmail dot com. If you're a customer you'd be following up with the Law Society for an update to a resolution. Let's see.

April 12, 2017 @ 3:31 PM

Michael Low

"If I was a troll, why would I go through all this effort in exposing you ..."

You need psychological help. I see that you posted at least 39 times with a dozen aliases. All legitimate clients who complianed to the Law

April 12, 2017 @ 3:39 PM

Lower

If you don't think fraud is a crime, you're a worse lawyer than your already terrible reputation suggests.

April 12, 2017 @ 4:39 PM

Michael Low

You don't know the definition of fraud. And I'm not a lawyer.

You need psychological help. I see that you posted at least 39 times with over a dozen aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too.
All legitimate clients who complianed to the Law Society are having their matters resolved. No "crimes" committed except your well documented cyber bullying. Govern yourself accordingly.

BTW, still haven't received your email.

April 12, 2017 @ 6:57 PM

Anonymous

Even if he was the same person, you've clearly taken advantage of at least 50 people who went through the effort to file a complaint with the Law Society. There are hundreds of Yelp reviews alone indicating you've ripped people off as well.

Based on your demeanor here, it's clear you're a pretty scummy dude Mr. Low.

All he's said was to contact authorities if you've you are someone who's been defrauded.

If you are a victim, surely file a police report. If you're not guilty, you wouldn't have anything to worry about.

April 16, 2017 @ 10:59 PM

Michael Low

Answering in the third person?
You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 41 times with over a dozen aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too.

BTW, still haven't received your email. And won't because you're a troll.

April 17, 2017 @ 7:37 AM

Lol

Not a troll Low.. Neither were the 50 other people who went to the law society, or dozens of others who have gone to the police. The facts are clear as day. You continue to try to downplay thr situation and call people trolls which is pathetic..

You've defrauded me, and stole my money. It's documented and with the police. Call me a troll all you like. You're a shameless criminal.

Anyone else robbed by this clown, go to the police.

April 20, 2017 @ 9:25 AM

Michael Low

Troll? troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.
You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 42 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol

BTW, still haven't received your email.

April 20, 2017 @ 9:54 AM

Anonymous

Ya... I guess city news was trolling you too...

Ladies and gentlemen. Simply google "parking ticket guys Michael low" and you will see a plethora of individuals stating Michael low had defrauded them.

Why do you keep denying the fact that. You've robbed us? Are you that sick in the head?

Anyone else who was robbed by this guy, please file a police report. The police want other victims to come forward.

If I'm lying, you can call the cops on me. I'm simply telling other to protect themselves... You're a very shameless individual, Michael low. Believe me when I say I will do everything in my ability to ensure you endure the legal consequences.

And I've been emailing you for years... You're literally a piece of fucking shit scumbag for robbing hundreds of us and I assure you, you will see your day in court asshole. Shame on you.

April 20, 2017 @ 7:01 PM

Michael Low

"Troll (/ˈtroʊl/, /ˈtrɒl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people, by posting inflammatory, extraneous, or off-topic messages in an online community (such as a newsgroup, forum, chat room, or blog) with the intent of provoking readers into an emotional response."
You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 43 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol

BTW, still haven't received your email. Send it again.

April 20, 2017 @ 7:19 PM

Lol

Lol this Michael Low character really sound like a piece of shit. I hope the victims get their money back and this shit head gets charged.

April 24, 2017 @ 10:36 AM

Anonymous

Love how Low tries to play the victim after robbing a bunch of people. Did he not see the news articles about himself? World class twat.

April 24, 2017 @ 10:46 AM

Michael Low

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 45 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol

BTW, still haven't received your email.

April 25, 2017 @ 8:59 AM

Anonymous

If you've been robbed by Michael Low, much like the hundreds of others who have, including my self; please contact the police and file a report. They are still building the case against him and thr more people who file reports, the stronger the case against him. Lease do not be afraid to file the report. They are aware about it and want other to come forward as the news article below will show you.

No trolling here. Just disgusted a paralegal I trusted and paid has ripped me, and countless other off. He lost his paralegal license but his victims still haven't seen a penny back that he stole.

PLEASE file a police report. Lets see that justice is served.

April 26, 2017 @ 10:31 AM

Anonymous

Please file a police report if Michael Low has robbed you. He is clearly deranged... Simply google search his name or company parking ticket guys.. He's a legit scumbag. Lets fight to have individuals like this pay for their crimes. Don't just sit back if you are a victim. File a police report!

April 26, 2017 @ 10:36 AM

Michael Low

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 47 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol
All clients who complianed to the Law Society are having their matters resolved. No "crimes" committed except your well documented cyber bullying. Govern yourself accordingly.

BTW, still haven't received your email.

April 26, 2017 @ 5:53 PM

Matt

I've even messaged you in this discussion board.. June 12, 2015 seeking payment from you... Just read above.

Also...your track record speaks for itself

Link

I've filed a police report. The fraud squad is looking for more victims to come forward.

Please file a police report as the others have suggested. This slimeball is gonna pay his dues soon.

No trolling here. The facts speak for themselves.

April 27, 2017 @ 11:29 AM

Michael Low

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 47 times with over 16 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=Link

BTW, still haven't received your email.

April 27, 2017 @ 6:31 PM

Michael Low

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 48 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol

BTW, still haven't received your email. Nor did I have your DM from last year. Please email me at parkingticketguys@gmail.com

April 27, 2017 @ 6:46 PM

Lower

Give it up Michael! Nobody believes your horseshit.

April 27, 2017 @ 9:50 PM

Likewise.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015.

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 49 times with over 15 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol
All clients who complained to the Law Society are having their matters resolved. Did you complain to the LSUC? No "crimes" committed except your well documented cyber bullying. Govern yourself accordingly.

BTW, still haven't received your email. Nor did I have your DM from almost two years ago.

April 27, 2017 @ 10:34 PM

Likewise.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015.

April 27, 2017 @ 10:35 PM

Another Michael low victim.

See you in court Low. I filed a report with the police. They want others to come forward. Looks like a lot of other people have come forward as well.

Any other victims, please contact the police.

May 1, 2017 @ 4:59 PM

Michael Low

Likewise. Who's hiding behind 16 aliases.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015.

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 51 times with over 16 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim

May 1, 2017 @ 8:45 PM

Anonymous

Hey 16 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015. Why don't you tell the truth and stop over exaggerating.

You have a complaint with the Law Society for $270. They're resolving your claim.

May 1, 2017 @ 9:17 PM

May 1, 2017 @ 9:18 PM

Stop flooding the msgs to hide the links, Low

Also...your track record speaks for itself

Any other victims, ease come forward and file a police report. The police want others victims to come forward

If Michael Low wasn't guilty, he wouldn't have anything to worry about. Clearly he tries to flood the msg board in attempt to hide his true colours. You're a world class scumbag Michael Low. Shame on you for stealing from people who put their trust in you.

Ladies and gentlemen, please call the police and file a report if this individual has conned you.

May 6, 2017 @ 2:07 PM

Michael Low

Likewise. Stop flooding this website with FAKE CLAIMS. Who's hiding behind 16 differebt aliases? The facts speak for themselves.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015 in this forum.

You have a claim at the Law Society, but your behaving like a troll.

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 52 times with over 16 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim

May 7, 2017 @ 5:02 AM

Michael Low

Likewise. Stop flooding this website with FAKE CLAIMS. Who's hiding behind 16 different aliases? The facts speak for themselves.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015 in this forum.

You have a claim at the Law Society, but you're behaving like a troll. All clients who complained to the Law Society are having their matters resolved. No "crimes" committed except your well documented cyber bullying. Govern yourself accordingly.

May 7, 2017 @ 11:05 AM

Lower

Stop your spamming Michael Low. Cutting and pasting the same dumb defense over and over doesn't make it any more believable.

May 7, 2017 @ 1:37 PM

Michael Low

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015 in this forum.

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 53 times with over 16 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim

May 7, 2017 @ 3:16 PM

Lower

I've had no contact with you, and this is my only screen name. Try again scammy sosa.

May 7, 2017 @ 8:59 PM

Michael Liw

Really? And you're not a client either? Just trolling on a Sunday night using the same derogatory alias.

May 7, 2017 @ 9:17 PM

May 8, 2017 @ 2:07 AM

Stop flooding the msgs to hide the links, Low

Also...your track record speaks for itself

Relax, Michael Low. I just want other victims to come forward if they've been ripped off. You've got nothing to be afraid of right?

Truth be told, you're massively fucked legally, Low. I'm just trying to make sure you get what your deserve by bringing awareness and having other come forward to the police. Never mind the Law Society. Big deal they stripped your license. You used the legal system to rip people off. I'm sure the judge is gonna rip you a new one yourself lol.

May 8, 2017 @ 10:57 PM

Michael Low

Likewise. Stop flooding this website with FAKE CLAIMS. Who's hiding behind 14 different aliases? The facts speak for themselves.

Fake claim for $1000 when you admitted to $150 in 2015 in this forum.

You definitely need psychological help. You've posted at least 48 times with over 14 different aliases: Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim

May 9, 2017 @ 8:42 AM

Anonymous

Mistook you for another troll "lower" who isn't a client. I credited you only with 14 usernames and 48 postings so far.

BTW answer the question I've asked?

Your claim is at the Law Society for $270 not $1000 that you posted here.

And be assured that you'll be sitting in court answering a defamation lawsuit.

May 9, 2017 @ 9:06 AM

Michael Low

BTW answer the question I've asked?

Your claim is at the Law Society for $270 not $1000 that you posted here.

And be assured that you'll be sitting in court answering a defamation lawsuit.

May 9, 2017 @ 9:07 AM

Anonymous

Lol you're gonna take me to court? Stop lying to yourself. You've been threatening me for years now for simply standing up to you.

You've robbed literally hundreds of innocent victims. I'm out over a 1000 dollars because of your "guaranteed service". In fact, another news story broadcasted another victim's story that you robbed for thousands as well so I'm sure plenty of folks got scammed by you for that kind of money. In fact a dozens of other victims have already filed reports with the Fraud Department as your case outgrew local PD.

So you go ahead and sue me for having been scammed by you for over a $1000. You've got some nerve and you don't scare me one bit.

May 10, 2017 @ 7:51 AM

Michael Low

You only have 14 usernames and 49 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

Your claim is at the Law Society for $270 not $1000 that you posted here. You even confirm in June 2015 the amout. Stop lying and posting fake claims. The Law Society has jurisdiction. Not a criminal matter, but a regulatory matter that's taken its course.

Guarantee and be assured that you'll be sitting in court answering a defamation lawsuit.

May 10, 2017 @ 2:30 PM

John

Contacted Michael low as he had mentioned above "Once again the same troll is at it again. If John is a real client, you can email me at parkingticketguys at gmail dot com." I emailed him and he told me to get back to him in a month. I emailed a month later with no response. Ive given ample time, dont know how else to contact you expect this board....

May 12, 2017 @ 9:30 AM

Jack

The Law Society is involved in a regulatory capacity as Mike Low says. The reasons for their preliminary injunction is outlined here:

(Full disclosure, I've used ParkingTicketGuys service twice. Once the ticket was resolved without issue. The second time they missed the trial date, and I got a bill in the mail for the ticket + court costs. When I forwarded it to them, they immediately apologized and sent me proof that they went and paid the outstanding amount. I haven't had cause to use them since.)

May 12, 2017 @ 10:09 AM

Lower

Surprised he hasn't been charged with criminal fraud based on the information in that injunction.

May 12, 2017 @ 12:45 PM

Not a criminal matter.

Regulatory one that's being worked out with the Law Society. Secondly, City of Toronto changed the rules for parking tickets citing FIXED FINES. We're stuck in the middle.

May 12, 2017 @ 12:51 PM

Michael Low

Thanks Jack for the "truthful" posting here. This website is plagued by vindictive trolls, as with "lower" who isn't a client, but has an agenda.

Nice hearing from a real customer who understands the process involving the Law Society, and didn't make up fake claims.

May 12, 2017 @ 12:58 PM

John,

Don't have an answer yet. If your complaint is at the Law Society then please wait for them to resolve it. I cannot speak to clients directly on the forum and would appreciate another email.

Thanks

May 12, 2017 @ 1:01 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Mike Low

Why don't you take an add out on Humble and Fred's podcast? My feeling is that it they allow that on their show, It would take any doubt about you "fucking" them over away.
You should probably pay in cash out front.

May 12, 2017 @ 3:58 PM

Hey troll,
Spell ad correctly and I might consider it. BTW, read Toronto Mike's personal posting almost five years ago to get the truth.

May 12, 2017 @ 4:16 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Michael

It seems like a sensitive nerve has been hit. What was pertinent five years ago may not be accurate today. I was attempting to assist you and your comical battles with it seems several people who contradict your businesses practices. I respect Toronto Mike's opinion, however Fred and I go back a while. I will prod him for his view on you and your organization. I suspect his opinion will be different than Mike's five years ago.

Good luck with the battles.

May 12, 2017 @ 7:39 PM

Anonymous

Michale Low had conned me, and conned some of my fellow colleagues as well who had used his service. He's since them ignored us and threatened to sue for defamation. I guess he was trying to scare us off. He's a complete fraud and needs to be charged. I have also filed a report with the fraud squad. Fuck this scumbag for still acting like he's innocent after scamming so many people.

May 14, 2017 @ 9:46 PM

Michael Low

You only have 14 usernames and 50 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 15, 2017 @ 8:24 AM

The Voice of Reason

@Michael Low

Michael where there is smoke there normally is fire. Can you explain your 1.5 star rating on yelp as well as the 90 complaints that have been formally filed with the Better Business Bureau?

May 15, 2017 @ 9:57 AM

Michael Low

You've been tuned out the last two years. City changed rules on parking tickets so that JPs couldn't lower fines. We've stopped this business model since early 2016.

May 15, 2017 @ 3:02 PM

The Voice of Reason

Low, the complaints were not due to your business model, they were due to your ethics.

May 15, 2017 @ 4:08 PM

Anonymous

The city changed the rules, and Micheal decided to skip court, take our money and then threaten to sue us when we asked him for refund. Total scumbag.

Hell, he's been ripping people off before the rules changed too. I still haven't seen a dime and paid additional penalties on top of my fines because Michael kept lying to me.

Check out the following links...

globalnews.ca/video/2863726/toronto-paralegal-promises-parking-ticket-fix-but-doesnt

Any other victims, please come forward and file a police report. The police want others victims to come forward. There is an ongoing investigation. Low will get fucked by the long dick of the law for his actions soon enough.

May 15, 2017 @ 4:20 PM

Michael Low

You only have 14 usernames and 51 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

Guarantee and be assured that you'll be sitting in court answering a defamation lawsuit and a judge telling you to wash your mouth out with soap. Maybe he'll ban you from chat rooms and forums.

May 15, 2017 @ 7:57 PM

Michael Low

Your claim is at the Law Society for $270 not $1000 that you posted here. You even confirm the amount above in June 2015. Stop lying and posting fake claims. The Law Society has jurisdiction. Not a criminal matter, but a regulatory matter that's taken its course.

Guarantee and be assured that you'll be sitting in court answering a defamation lawsuit and a judge telling you to wash your mouth out with soap. Maybe he or she will ban you from chat rooms and forums. Grow up .

May 15, 2017 @ 8:03 PM

Sam

Fraud is still fraud Mr. Low.

Whether you stole $270 or $1000. Collectively you've defrauded Canadians well over 5k it appears. You will be charged for this surely soon enough.

And why would you threaten to sue these folks for defamation if you've blatantly robbed them? On what merit? You've already lost your license. You're making a bigger mockery out of yourself.

Stop pretending to be so innocent. It's clear as day youre a scam artist. Over 50 complaints alone with the Law Society... Come on.

May 16, 2017 @ 9:45 AM

Michael Low

Hey Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim = Sam

You only now have 15 usernames and 52 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 16, 2017 @ 10:22 AM

Anonymous

Stop flooding the msg board. I'm trying to bring awareness to your crimes. 15 usernames? Please....you have over 50 complaints with the Law Society and dozens of filed police reports with the fraud department.

Grow up Michael Low.

Stop trying to hide these links exposing your crooked ways.

If you've been defrauded by Michael Low, like I have, please contact the authorities. They are aware and want other victims to come forward.

May 16, 2017 @ 11:01 AM

The Voice of Reason

@Michael Low

How much money did you take from people without properly representing them? How much money did you refund after complaints were filed at the BBB, Yelp and other outlets? Did you ultimately pay Humble and Fred? If so why would Fred state what he did about you on his podcast?

May 16, 2017 @ 11:45 AM

Michael Low

Send me an email parkingticketguys at gmail.com and I'll reply

May 16, 2017 @ 12:13 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!
You only now have 15 usernames and 53 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 16, 2017 @ 12:20 PM

Lower

How is telling the truth about your fraudulent activity defamation? Are any of these not true:

MICHAEL LOW RIPPED PEOPLE OFF

MICHAEL LOW IS SHADY

MICHAEL LOW IS A WEASEL

MICHAEL LOW IS A SKUNK

MICHAEL LOW IS SCUM

May 16, 2017 @ 1:12 PM

Beatts

I check this thread every day.

It never fails to disappoint.

May 16, 2017 @ 1:17 PM

What a genuine troll.

You're not even a customer but a troll.

No worries. We'll unmask you and you'll be answering a defamation charge.

May 16, 2017 @ 1:21 PM

Michael Low

Beatts: I guess living in a small town is really boring.

May 16, 2017 @ 1:25 PM

Anonymous

Michael Low = scumbag = scam artist = criminal = delusional = liar = lost his paralegal licence = being investigated for fraud.

You took advance of people who trusted you to handle their tickets as your service guaranteed. You continue to deny and threaten to sue your victims for defamation. Pathetic.

Guaranteed the judge is gonna slap you silly when your day in court comes. It's only a matter of time. Your actions have been despicable. Shame on you Michael.

May 16, 2017 @ 2:33 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Low

Michael, justify yourself for the board. Can you at least place any validity to what Fred Patterson stated?

May 16, 2017 @ 2:44 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!
You only now have 15 usernames and 54 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 16, 2017 @ 2:56 PM

Anonymous

You took advantage of people who trusted you to handle their tickets as your service guaranteed. You continue to deny and threaten to sue your victims for defamation. Pathetic.

Hurry up and "sue" me already. You've been telling me this for years now. What are you waiting for?

Pay us back our money you fucking crook.

May 16, 2017 @ 3:49 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!

May 16, 2017 @ 4:02 PM

Anonymous

The judge might show Low pity for being so mentally challenged. Dude sounds like he suffered from a concussion or something based on his responses.

May 16, 2017 @ 4:07 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!

May 16, 2017 @ 4:15 PM

Beatts

Yeah Mike, it c an be pretty boring living in a small town at times.

Even small towns can have scam artist thieves much like yourself though.

We usually just don't have them on your scale, hence my inclination to loiter here and see how this soap opera pans out.

Carry on, folks.

May 16, 2017 @ 4:24 PM

Michael Low

Wow, you turned out to be another troll. Thought I was answering a sincere person last month who asked how people get so many parking tickets in Toronto?

May 16, 2017 @ 4:30 PM

Beatts

You were.

I figure if you can lob snide comments over the fence I can too.

I've got no ponies in this race, but I sure enjoy watching the action regardless...

May 16, 2017 @ 4:35 PM

Michael Low

i didn't make any libellous comments

May 16, 2017 @ 4:40 PM

Beatts

Yours were snide.

Mine were libellous.

I blame that on my red headed temper and the fact chicks dig a bad boy.

I feel like there is a friendship brewing here. We should get an apartment together or at least go for beers.

May 16, 2017 @ 4:43 PM

Michael Low

A retraction would be in order

May 16, 2017 @ 4:45 PM

Beatts

Denied.

My red haired temper and chicks inclination for bad boys has been proven countless times.

It's factual.

May 16, 2017 @ 4:49 PM

Anonymous

Michael Low is a straight of scumbag criminal. Fuck this guy.

May 16, 2017 @ 4:57 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Low

If you cannot even answer the question about Freddie P, then there is possible truth to the claim.
Have you ever taken any clients money but failed to represent them in court?

May 16, 2017 @ 4:58 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!
You only now have 15 usernames and 55 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 16, 2017 @ 5:10 PM

Michael Low

Send me an email parkingticketguys at gmail.com and I'll reply.

May 16, 2017 @ 5:11 PM

Anonymous

Just google micheal low or parking ticket guys. Check his Yelp page. He's defrauded hundreds of people. This is fact. Multiple news stories have been reported about him. Hes Defrauded me for about 1000 dollars. I went to the cops. They are aware of him. Investigation is ongoing but he's gonna get fucked hard when his day in court comes.

Low kept lying to me about paying my tickets, to thr point where I had to pay additional penalties when I renewed my sticker. He even tried to extort me and said he'd only pay me if I removed my honest google reviews. I did so in desperataton and he still never paid me. Complete scum. He eventually removed his business from google to conceal hundreds of people complaining about getting robbed by him.

Fuck Michael Low.

May 16, 2017 @ 5:15 PM

Michael Low

STOP FLOODING THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS!!!
You only now have 15 usernames and 56 postings so far. The facts speak for themselves on harassment and defamation.

May 16, 2017 @ 5:16 PM

Anonymous

You also guaranteed to handle my tickets but that also didn't happen

May 16, 2017 @ 5:33 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Low

Michael, how are you being harassed actually? I think the poster's claims are consistent with what is in the media. If you dispute what is in the media, a good place to start would be right here on TM's board.
I challenge you to publicly state that you performed all of your duties in an ethical manner.

May 16, 2017 @ 5:44 PM

andrew

@Mike

Please, Please get rid of this comment site. Gibberish between a very few.

May 16, 2017 @ 6:29 PM

Michael Low

Andrew: I couldn't t agree more. I signed up with Toronto Mike five years ago and paid for a link to help with SEO.

May 16, 2017 @ 6:35 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Low

Did you or did you not represent your clients ethically?

Yes or no?

May 16, 2017 @ 6:48 PM

Michael Low

Send me an email parkingticketguys at gmail.com and I'll reply.

May 16, 2017 @ 6:53 PM

Beatts

Gibberish!

I resemble that remark!

May 16, 2017 @ 7:02 PM

Beatts

Gibberish!

I resemble that remark!

May 16, 2017 @ 7:03 PM

The Voice of Reason

@Low

Your elusiveness to publicly make a statement in your own defense leads me to believe that you yourself know that you were deceptive in your practice. Not to throw darts, but even Bill Cosby has publicly denied any wrong doing in his case.

Good luck Low, you will need it in the future.

May 16, 2017 @ 7:07 PM

andrew

Again GIVE IT UP PEOPLE.
Tweet or Twitter each other, not wasting space & time on Mike's blog.
Hibernate just like the Habs.

May 16, 2017 @ 7:13 PM

Rob J

@Andrew

But there were no afternoon NHL playoff games last weekend, so this is the only point of relevant controversy.

May 16, 2017 @ 7:57 PM

Beatts

@Andrew

To play devil's advocate Mike does ask us to "keep this conversation going!"

Directly under the post comment button.

I'm just doing what I'm told ;)

May 16, 2017 @ 8:52 PM

Anonymous

I for one think it's good that you guys are bringing awareness to Michael Low's crimes and hopefully other victims come forward to the Toronto police or Fraud investigation unit. Good work!

May 16, 2017 @ 8:55 PM

Michael Low

I'm all for the end of this conversation that's morphed into constant cyber bullying and harassment by a few trolls. Only two clients emailed me directly. (Anonymous=Ripped off by Michael Low=Ripped off by Low=Also Ripped Off by Low=Parking Ticket Guys Victim=Matt=Steph=Roboyto=Gidon=Ken=Spenny=Lower=Low robbed me too=Lol=another Michael Low victim = Sam) HAS FLOODED THIS FORUM WITH EXAGGERATED CLAIMS AND FOUL LANGUAGE using 57 postings so far.

TORONTO MIKE has terms of service that sanctions these postings

May 16, 2017 @ 9:22 PM

« Italia è la squadra più forte. Italia è la squadra preferita! Happy Birthday Canada »